Stock 1/4 mile times?

Black_GS

Does any know the stock 1/4 mile times for the type R, GSR, SIR or SI how they call it in the states and prelude..I know the main factor depends on the driver but anyone know what these cars run stock comming out the factory....took my car to track first time in october ..the shit is differnt from racing on the street..first i ran a 18.7 LOL...launch too high at 6,000 RPM the car just stayed there spining its tires...but after i got used to it and launched low I was running low 15's all day.. best time 15.1 hit a 14.9 once..but had it hook up to G-tek on the track..G-teck showed i ran a 14:4 that shit off by alot..but for me street racing is way better then track but caint wait till next season...anyways anyone know the stock 1/4 mile time for those cars...

BoostedITR41

Black_GS said:
Does any know the stock 1/4 mile times for the type R, GSR, SIR or SI how they call it in the states and prelude..I know the main factor depends on the driver but anyone know what these cars run stock comming out the factory....took my car to track first time in october ..the shit is differnt from racing on the street..first i ran a 18.7 LOL...launch too high at 6,000 RPM the car just stayed there spining its tires...but after i got used to it and launched low I was running low 15's all day.. best time 15.1 hit a 14.9 once..but had it hook up to G-tek on the track..G-teck showed i ran a 14:4 that shit off by alot..but for me street racing is way better then track but caint wait till next season...anyways anyone know the stock 1/4 mile time for those cars...
stock ITR will do 14.5-14.7 with a decent driver GSR is about 15.5-.7 and the civic SI is about the same as the GSR.

ca86108

itr is 14-5-7 ... the gsr isnt a 15.7 thats CRAZY HELL no when stock ls runs liek 15.8... but yea gsr runs anywhere i head from 15.3-5 and 15.5 if u suck at driving... the SI runs 15.8-16 they are slow

dc2nr

01cleatus said:
Thats cool bro this is actually the same site I show peeps too when they ask about 0-60 and 1/4 mile times.
Great minds think alike.
That or your great mind and my retarded ass.
ran 15.1 stock
17" wheels
14.9 with aem CAI and weld on muffler
17" wheels

14.8 with the 15" volks
(mind u i goto drag events often and i learned a few tricks about racing)
this was like 1 year ago, after awhile i stopped going to drag races, i didnt care for my car to much, i didnt do much with it, but i got inspired to work on it again so i got hondata, some headers, and a dyno tuning sessions and much much more.

so i never ran it with the supercharger, still got alot of tuning for the goodies i got.
ill post official slips once i get em

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm movin this to the lounge, you'll get more responses there

and the track straight owns street racing.....

Rand0m

01cleatus said:
Thats cool bro this is actually the same site I show peeps too when they ask about 0-60 and 1/4 mile times.
Great minds think alike.
That or your great mind and my retarded ass.
:lol: right on bro

dc2nr

Eviloliv3 said:
in my area, heres how the stock cars run...

ITR ~ 14.8
GSR ~ 15.1
LS ~ 15.8
Si ~ 15.8
best ive seen a itr run is 14.6 locally
and 15.7 for si

ls is about the same. and gsr is about the same.

dc2nr

yea thats pretty quick, theres a guy that hit 13.9's here too but i wont give him no credit, leaking oil down the track :evil: