jumped ship

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
but only because honda doesnt make trucks (yes the ridgeline is a pos and i would never buy it)

anyways, those of you who keep tabs on me know that i was considering getting out of the scene ever since i got that state ref ticket back in january, so ive been looking at small trucks on and off for a few months, and i finally found one that fit my needs even though it was a little more than i wanted to spend.

anyways im the proud new owner of a 99 mazda b2500 se xcab 4cyl 5spd with 90k miles, an alarm, and working ac. Drove 270 miles round trip to get it, cause everything i looked at locally had a ridicilous price, high miles, or no ac.

heres the one from the homies ad

pics i took

zoom zoom zoom (not really)

interior pics added!

cool shift knob that came with it

my amp under drivers seat

got the blanket covering up the subs so they maybe dont get stolen

bricks proppin it up haha

engines clean too

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I actually like the Ridgeline, but not bad. At least you have something better for your bikes now.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
So I guess the Integra is gone?
not yet, need to go get the title from my parents house, put the system into the truck, then it will go up for sale

your kidding right....that mazda is fugly...trade in my teg b/c of a ticket....HA! fat chance
i wouldnt expect someone in georgia to understand the profiling we are subject to as import enthausiasts in california. And the ticket isnt my only reason for doing this.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yup .... speaking of which if anyone with a 94-01 coupe rides ill be selling the hitch and rack on here probably.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
why the fuck would i pay 28000 for a fucking ridgeline that gets 17mpg tops?

if i was gonna drop that kinda money, it would be a chev silverado that gets 20+ mpg, and actually has a v8 in it

kcombs

GS=goes slow
you mean 4mpg I have not seen a chevy v8 that gets 20mpg's the Ridgline is fultime AWD that's why it gets 17-20mpgs a chevy is a POS 2WD and gets like 8mpgs and will only last like 100.000 miles before everything brakes on it. fuck domestic junk (sorry cheesenip) but that shit wont last and neather will that Ford POS.

but yeah ridglins are expensive thats why I have not bought one.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
my dad HAS a 98 silverado xcab with the 5.7l v8 and it gets 18 - 20 mpg highway. And it has 215k on it.

furthermore i went on a road trip last weekend in an 07 avalanche .... not sure what size v8 are in those, but it averaged 19 mpg hauling 4 people, air conditioning, wheelin in the dunes, and it was sitting on 22s, so with stock rims im sure it coulda got over 20mpg no problem.

you obviously hasnt driven any v8 domestic trucks manufactured past about 95 or so ... sure the old chevs and fords with the 4wd got about 11 to 13.

Furthermore, the 2.5 lima engine which is whats in this truck, is known for easily pulling 200k + miles no problems as long as the timing belt is changed on the regular .... hmm sounds a lot like a honda. Oh and 27 - 28 mpg hwy which blows that fucking ridgeline out of the water

So remind me why i should have spent my entire savings account to buy a ridgeline that gets shitty mileage, doesnt have a proven track record yet, has bombed NUMEROUS tests and reviews. I love hondas dont get me wrong, but im not gonna spend an exhorberent amount of money for an inferior product, when for the same price i could have a silverado or tacoma.

heykosal

Angkorian
GM's new GMT900 trucks are the bombshit. New Silverado's DOD(cylinder deactivation) nets like 20+MPG with real V8 power so Melt's got that one.

But the Ridgeline has definitely gotten rave reviews, it is a nice piece of engineering.

At least Melt's Ford Ranger rebadge is a REAL truck; body on frame, solid axles, low range. THAT is a truck. The Ridgeline is a big car.

But IMHO you should've picked up a Tacoma!