G1 Teg Tail Lights

squirrell

The Squirrell Is Back
Well I have looked for a long time to find some aftermarket tail lights and have ended up at a dead end. So I decided to do something about that. With about 5 hours and $20. I have created my own aftermarket lights that i think are really slick. I am working on the body work this month so it was a good place to start. I am looking for everyone's input so take a look and let me know what you think. Good or bad i am just working on something that can be a real nice teg.

check out more pic's at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3016705

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
My opinion I don't really care for them. But hey it's your car and atleast you did it yourself.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
it looks alright, not my taste.

Your next mod should be a carwash though :lol:

Tayu

Hehehe. to each his own.

it looks pretty slick. i'm sure you don't wanna take 'em out and do it over again, but I'm willing to bet being consistent with the orientation of the rectangles (i.e. all vertical or all horizontal) would make it more appealing as the eye moves across them. props on makin your own, too.

jotcrx

Still going strong :)
8) Persoanlly, I would have left them original. I lot of the aftermarket lights for the other Integra's don't really look that good anyway, but it is your car, and you can do what you want with it. If the lights were looking a little old and dull, you could have just taken some plastic polish and buffed them out. I have done that to several tail lights to other vehicles to bring them back to "almost" new looking. And the other post was right, your tires are on backwards....LOL

integraman123

Man ive had the same trouble ,cant find any aftermarket tail lights for it . But i think they look really SICK ,very rally inspired.Props to you for doing it yourself and you just gave me an idea for some of mine : )

TsunamiZC-t

I dont like it, but props for doing something different. a guy named Bag (Randy) over on g1teg.org did his with a painted black stripe thru the tailights longways a long time ago, it looked nice.

trock043088

nice tail lights but i couldnt help but notice that ur tire is on backwards...i dont know if anyone noticed it thought...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I wanted to make the tails all red when I had my '88. I got the idea from CRSX where they put the red vinyl on the 02-04 tail lights to make them all red. I think that would've looked better IMO. There's not much or any aftermarket support for G1s. There's just not a market for them.