Hondagod666's custom valve cover

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ok so, not sure if anyone knows but i have been doing custom valve covers for friends for a while now.....there was a thread a few weeks back where i stated that i would paint them for some members......well jake sent me his......we had some complications with the exact color he wanted.......which was supposed to be (captiva blue pearl)........i did everything i could to get this color.....finally i convinced him to trust me and let me work my magic.

this is what i did for his.

now i have done others too.
heres kevins off of his 98 silver integra.......he wanted the valve cover to match his wheels........this is what it looked like when i was done.

now i have also done a bunch of wrinkle paints......i did the one on my car...here it is.

ALL comments are welcome......if your are interested in me doing one for you....just shoot me a pm.:D

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice finish... it'll look hawt in the bay of your car.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i hope i can get that good at valve covers!
thanks man.....just takes time.....no short cuts.
cute rick..real cute..
oh you know you want me to do the maxipad.

when i got it jake had already stripped it.....thanks jake.

then i took it to work and sandblasted it.

one of the guys i works neighbor has a hot tank so he pops them in for me......real cool guy.

once i get it back, i completely wipe it with a tack cloth and begin 1200 degree primer.

bake at 250 for 15 minutes......then prime again.

bake for 5 minutes.

allow to cool completely............once cool, begin to spray.....then bake for 5 minutes........put on as many coats as you want......the blue one is 4 coats.

once it has been completely painted.....bake for 15 minutes.........allow to cool and check for blemishes.

if you are satisfied, un tape it and sand letters.

must use ceramic based paints for it to last.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
sick VC man, your car looks clean too!

I so want a J Racing color obd2 VC shaved... hook me up :p I know the powder coat name of color if need be... lol