HELP!!! 3rd Generation Automatic Sedan

caligirl2k

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
Okay here's the problem Im having I have a 98 LS 4dr + it's Automatic :(
Anyways Im trying to make it faster but do to it being a sedan and automatic its harder finding parts. Im not on a buget, I just wanna know what I can do to fix it up..

So far Im already have
~AEM Intake

Im looking into getting
~Greddy 4-2-1 Headers
~Greddy SP2 Exhaust
~Tein Flex Coilovers or is there something better???

Now what else can I get?

My purpose is having it for daily driving & to racing it here and there..

wow3591

Banned
yea get the heads and put a turbo on it if you are using it as a daly driver just open the wast gate all the way wen u r not racing thats what i did to mine

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i'd leave the motor stock... nor would i get an exhaust / muffler especially... its a constant burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... imo i'd just upgrade the suspension and the looks.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i had an automatic civic once... it looked pretty :p but it was the slowest piece of shit and saved gas.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For an automatic, I'd get the A'PEXi WS2. You won't hear the annoying burr.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
ok well for auto you can super chargeit or lsvtec... but idjust get the gsr auto swap :p

but really your vary limited for an auto, trust me i know i got auto , but greddy is a good header, i owned one, infact its sitting in my basement nowand is 4sale.. its for 2dr though, just needto goto muffler shop and weld on an extion to make it fit.

gl w/ your build

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ok well for auto you can super chargeit or lsvtec... but idjust get the gsr auto swap :p

but really your vary limited for an auto, trust me i know i got auto , but greddy is a good header, i owned one, infact its sitting in my basement nowand is 4sale.. its for 2dr though, just needto goto muffler shop and weld on an extion to make it fit.

gl w/ your build
Your DC4 is auto?