will 2001 gsr exhaust fit a 1994 ls

shocker

hey i need to know if a 2001 gsr exhaust will fit my 1994 ls....the only diff i would think there would be between the 2 is that the gsr exhaust would have better performance but it should still fit all third gens correct?

jdm jon

yea if its for a coupe and u have a coupe, itll fit like a glove.....u want performance better air flow try can style exhuast vs. a muffler, though itll be alot louder.

shocker

no im not looking for performance...right now i have 2.5 straight all the way with a tsudo n1 ....it sounds great and really woke it up but i cant hear myself think cruizing down the expressway so im gonna purchase the gsr stock setup off somebody that has it used n throw that on with just the tsudo can n my dc header....so its a little more conservative and i can hear my intake

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Are you meaning just the muffler I had a stock GSR muffler on my LS and it worked fine. No difference.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
^^^what he said. i have a 00 gsr but whenever i shop for exhausts i look for 94-01 ls exhausts too.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you will need ITR for oem performance gains. there is no difference between ls and gsr in performance except the motor and tranny. exhaust and intake are the same on ls and gsr. if you wanted better exhaust use itr, theres a wirte up about it in the exhaust review thread