Acura 1.6EL ??

slikk

Money Getter
i just saw an ACURA 1.6EL at the mall with canada plates on it. WTF is that ? Tha back looks like an accord and the front looks like a 95 legand...

is this the JDM (CDM) accord or some ned breed that didnt make itto the US?

Britty

There are 1.7s everywhere in Vancouver...and prolly Canada in general. We had a 1.6 EL for a few years and now it's the 1.7. It's pretty much like a honda civic sedan, with more perks (heated seats/mirrors, different dash stuff, faster...blah blah blah). I don't know much about the brand new EL's that just came out tho...just the ones from last year.

slikk

Money Getter
Britty said:
There are 1.7s everywhere in Vancouver...and prolly Canada in general. We had a 1.6 EL for a few years and now it's the 1.7. It's pretty much like a honda civic sedan, with more perks (heated seats/mirrors, different dash stuff, faster...blah blah blah). I don't know much about the brand new EL's that just came out tho...just the ones from last year.

you say its like a upscale civic but it looks like a legend accord mixed breed :lol:

slikk

Money Getter
xboost said:
can you find a picture of it, b/c I have no clue what your talkin about...1.6 el????
try a google image search for acura 1.6 el i found a few pics and yeah a few of the look like civics and a few look like accords in the back

Baldy201

That is one weird breed of car.
I have seen some kind of EL in the states but it look way diffrent.