My '95 GSR

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
I know it's a lot of pics, but I figured I would post her up before I start changing some things again...

And next to a friends car...

[highlight]Exterior[/highlight]
Custom Skunk2 Decals

[highlight]Interior[/highlight]
600.1 Kicker Amplifier
12" Kicker L5 Subwoofer
Integra Type-R Shift Boot
Integra Type-R Cupholder
Pioneer DEH-8600 CD Reciever
Sound Quest 600-watt Amplifier Wiring Kit

[highlight]Performance[/highlight]
AEM V2 Cold-Air Intake
Hi-Flow Cataylic Converter
4" Stainless-Steel Fartcannon
Custom 2-1/4" Exhaust Piping
Goodyear Eagle F1 195/50/15 Tires
DC Sports Ceramic-Coated 4-1 Header
Skunk2 Intake Manifold (not installed yet)

[highlight]Other[/highlight]
Bodykits NW Carbon Kevlar Spark Plug Cover

[highlight]Waiting For Install:[/highlight]
JDM ITR Sidemarkers
JDM ITR Climate Control

[highlight]In Shipping[/highlight]
JDM ITR Recaro Rear Seat
Carbon Fiber RS-Type 4" Muffler

[highlight]Future Mods[/highlight]
98-01 Taillights
98-01 Rear Bumper
98-01 Front Bumper
Integra Type-R Wing
Shaved Side Moldings
98-01 Halo Headlights
98-01 Type-R Front Lip
98-01 Amber Turn Signals
Recaro Replica Front Seats
98-01 Rear Bumper Valances
Kazera Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Integra Type-R Valve Cover (or carbon fiber)
Progress Lowering Springs (2" front / 2.3" rear)
......I can't think of the rest right now, but definatly more engine and suspension work

I also own a 1996 Honda Civic DX hatchie, which was going to recieve an H22A4, but I'm currently trying to convince my dad to let me buy a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S for cheap so I can get the motor, and part out the rest (considering it's very little damage). If I don't get the RSX for the swap, I'll just put the parts I have right now on it, prime it, and sell it.

Last edited:

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
The pics aren't that great since I was just rummaging thru my clubcivic threads trying to find some ok ones. I'll take new ones as soon as I get the new additions installed.

01cleatus

Cool teg bro and tell your friend that his S2000 is tight as shit. But hey bro where do you auto cross at. And have you/ are you going to sign up for the sunriders autocross in Florida? Anyways cool pics and keep us posted on what you continue to do.

Baldy201

Those are some sweet pics. I like the ones autoxing. Also I love that sign. hahaha

GSRawe

Little bit of roll there... awsome GS-R man, keep up the good work!

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Thanks for all the comments, im surprised to see the amount of other '95 gsr's on here. must have been a big selling year for the tegs.

01cleatus said:
But hey bro where do you auto cross at. And have you/ are you going to sign up for the sunriders autocross in Florida?
We usually just do it in the parking lot of the community college, or the new big open high school parking lot. in october we run the bay bottom crawl, which is about a 2.2 mile course, with stretches, hairpins, cones, straights, etc. and we have cars going up to 165-mph on some of the straights. I have some pics and vids of BBC '04, but cant seem to find them right now. They're over on clubcivic somewhere if it matters. And unfortunatly, I'm not signing up for the sunrider event because I think I'm taking my car away from autox. I'll let my dad build his own car like he's been saying for awhile now. It's just too much money for me to be burning up expensive tires within 3 months of getting them. If I had 2 spare rims I'd mount the hoosiers ;)

But for now, I may be getting a 2002 RSX-S for about 5K, and if I do, I'm using the motor for my civic project, and parting out the rest of it since almost everything is in good shape.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Got some stuff in the mail :)

ITR shift boot

ITR cupholder (thought it was gonna be cupholder + shift surround piece)

JDM ITR climate control

JDM ITR sidemarkers

And 20 minutes later...

now i just need a good vacuum & some carpet cleaner :roll:

GSRawe

Nice boot, now all you need is the shift knob... I hate the shift knob on my '95 GS-R... thats one of the next things on my list to replace!

tegurit

GSRawe said:
Nice boot, now all you need is the shift knob... I hate the shift knob on my '95 GS-R... thats one of the next things on my list to replace!

nice teg mayn'...luvin what ya done to it..keep up the gooood work 8)

-rev harD

hatchoo

nice teg, we just need to do sumthing about our suspension (i get some serious body rolls too). tell your friend his s2k looks great.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
GSRawe said:
I hear you on that one. I was thinking yesterday after putting it in, that it looks close to the itr i almost bought, but something was missing. then i remembered the knob so now it's either an ITR knob or skunk2 for me.