my dc4 progress

oppi-10

yin yin
So this is how my car sits as of right now..

Engine:
b18b1
No name intake
No name muffler
Custom 2.25 exhaust

Exterior:
Gsr blades
Cheap blue bulb headlights

Suspension:
Ground control/skunk 2 coilover sleeves
Eibach struts

Beats:
Alpine head unit
Infinty reference 6.5 speakers (rear)
Jenson speakers up front (getting inifity's soon)
Bazooka 1500rms liquid cooled amp
3 350rms bazooka liquid cooled triangle subs
Custom ported enclosure

Last edited:

oppi-10

yin yin
so ya this is my car bought it last year and just started working on it this summer allot more rust then i thought once i took everything off..... hopefully this is about it i just took some new pictures tonight, enjoy.....
car when i first bought it.

my nice clean engine bay hahaha

some randoms just playin with my shitty cam.

painted my valve cover and heatsheild( heatsheilds still wet thats why its glossy its ganna be the same as the vc when it dries). cleaned the engine some too, alot cleaner then when i first got it a(theres alot of dust from me sanding, havnt cleaned it since i started sanding)

now some of the body work. i should of took pictures before i put the patches in and put sealer over everything.

got a cheap intake too

Last edited:

oppi-10

yin yin
glad i decided to shave my side moldings too, they were leaking water and water was gettin in on my floor and on my speakers everytime it rained or i washed it

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
wow, that's a lotta rust! good luck with the bodywork!

i couldn't help but notice all the filler on the car. are you welding and pulling out dents as well?

oppi-10

yin yin
ya there was a dent in both rear quarter panels and i welded the side moldings over and the lips on both rear iner fenders was all rusted so i had to make new ones, then there was a 8 x 8 hole in my floor right under the drivers seat :| starting to think i paid way to much for this car....

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I fail to see this "lot of rust" everyone is talking about lol that's nothing especially for a car this age. i've seen much much much worse.

Good luck with the rebuild man .