lighting problem plz help

calboi

ok so when i turn my lights on everything comes on fine, but my interior lights such as my climate control lights and my gauge cluster lights. i have checked every fuse and everything seems to be fine i have even tried put a new gauge in it and nothing happens. plz help.thanks

o and my car is a 94 integra rs

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well... it has to be either the fuse or a short somewhere. Check the fuses again... make sure to check all off them. Wiring can be a pain.

K20aLLmOtoR03

NBP NJ cReW #1
you might have a shortage in wires if not fuses. Check the wires behind gauges and climate controls. You might of even unplugged a harness when installing something happened to me once on my old ek. And if your harness are burned up or bad let me know. I have spare from my LS that got rear ended and totaled.

Last edited:

calboi

thanks will do but i dont think it is my wires because i have aftermarket gauges such as my boost gauge and oil pressure gauge plugged into that outlet and they come on just fine and so do everything else that is suppose to function with them except the gauges and climate control.

master_tech

where are you plugged / tapped into the dash lighting circuit with the aftermarket gauges?

check the dash light brightness controller ..it provides the ground to the dash gauge lights

calboi

i have checked all da bulbs and my aftermarket gauges are simply plugged in at the fuse box.