2005 rsx type S

speedin

The Transporter
good video. now these are the video's you should post, they acually are related to this site.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i dont know if its just me but i never really liked the rsx its too civicy. my uncle in florida had one and he liked it for the first month or so and he realized his gsr was still better so he sold both and bought a nice used nsx. thats what im gonna do when i get outta college.

speedin

The Transporter
IntegrasAreBest said:
i dont know if its just me but i never really liked the rsx its too civicy. my uncle in florida had one and he liked it for the first month or so and he realized his gsr was still better so he sold both and bought a nice used nsx. thats what im gonna do when i get outta college.
WOW! geo(i mean "aveo" same car :lol: ) to NSX now their is a jump. thats like my teg to a porsche 911 turbo(going by hp)

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
lol

haha no i only had the aveo because my gsr was stolen. i bought a 99 gs and i 'm waiting to get the title because the guy im buying it off of is financing it and i had to go to a notary public and do all this shit.

speedin

The Transporter
IntegrasAreBest said:
haha no i only had the aveo because my gsr was stolen. i bought a 99 gs and i 'm waiting to get the title because the guy im buying it off of is financing it and i had to go to a notary public and do all this shit.
i know im messing with you :twisted:. but still you are driving a aveo and lets say in ??2yrs?? you'll be in a NSX(if things go right). just tell people that like; (pulls up in NSX) " yea 2 years ago i was in a aveo." people would think you hit the lotto or something. u gotta think about these things and play it up man :thumbs up

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah i know u were messin around i just dont wanna be the guy on the integra forum with the chevy aveo tryin to fit in lol

Todd

token ex-mod
it's been proven that the DC2 chassis is superior to the DC5 chassis, plus i think the dc2's look better 8)

JimDCXC

Todd said:
it's been proven that the DC2 chassis is superior to the DC5 chassis, plus i think the dc2's look better 8)
prove it then, lol. jk. I would like to see what you're talking about though.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
dc2s are superior and they look better..uhm best motoring did an dc2 vs dc5 shootout and both integras finished first. Have you driven the rsx it does'nt handle as well as a gsr.

K20A2

haha...well, driving my rsx type S...feels like its floating...i want to drop it because i want the feel of not floating and it looks fawking ugly that up high! i was seeking for a dc2 chassis, but i found the dc5 that its as fast as a dc2 type R...so i just got this instead...and this shiet is quick...i only slapped on 3 mods to get me going...

K20A2

speedin said:
good video. now these are the video's you should post, they acually are related to this site.
i only went off topic because i saw some people doing it also...so i thought it was okay to go off topic...but now i know you guys want integras and all that...ill put them on...but...they're all dc5's...