Automotion (Wisconsin Dells) May 16th & 17th

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
HEY! Buddy of mine is talking about getting the Tommy Bartlet parking lot for a honda-tech / honda meet. we can reserve the whole lot for the Honda's, then he said around 5 or 6 at night, the cops will block off the road (like they do at the end of the bartlet shows so all the tourists get out on the road) so all the honda's can take a right turn and pull out together for a group cruse.

Problem is I need at LEAST 25 people for sure signed up to be around for it, cause the lot is ****ing huge, and they don't want to rent it out for 5 cars. haha

Hopefully we can get something set up cause this could be really sweet!! lmk what you guys are thinking!

EDIT: ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!! Just try and keep out the Junk. we're gunna try and have a show other then the Muscle car's over at noah's.

1. Kuchtaboy- 2001 Acura Integra
2. Kuchta's Girl- 1993 Honda Civic
3. Touge4life- 1991 Honda crx
4. Ron- 1992 Honda Civic
5. B Dap- 1994 Honda Civic
6. B Dap's friend- Eg Hatch
7. B Dap's friend- Turbo GSR teg
8. B Dap's friend- Ef hatch
9. poormansSI- 1996 Honda Civic
10. Porrman's Brother- 1992 Honda Civic
11. JDM_EK_wanabe- 1996 Honda Civic
12. ShadowSeeker- 2008 Honda Civic SI
13. Jake- 1999 Acura Integra GSR
14. Dustinsuglyhighline- 2003 PT Cruiser
15. chet baker- 2000 Honda Civic
16. hrs-parker- EG Honda Civic
17. thejunbuilt- eg6 Honda Civic (RHD)
18. 03k20a3si- ep Honda Civic
19. 03k20a3si's Brother- Acura Integra Type R (replica)
20. 03k20a3si's friend- Acura RSX (Integra Type R conversion)
21. dbplaya00- 2000 Honda Civic Type R (replica)
22. steve9927- eg6 Honda Civic (rhd)
23. enatef- Honda Civic
24. worktoomuch- Honda Civic (h22)
25. curturbo- *unknown*
26. tehbullet- Acura Integra
27. lilredhonda- Acura Integra
28. eric- Acura Integra -----no ht handle
29. stephan-1999 Honda Civic -----no ht handle
30. rossgina- 1994 Acura Integra (turbo) ----no ht handle
31. oFLOWo- 1995 Acura Integra
32. oFLOWo's dad- 911 Porche

Don't be affraid to donate to your fellow Tuners! I'm bringing a grill along, so donate something to drink or grill up!!

MIGHT be a 5 dollar cover charge depending on how much they charge to rent out the lot. Still haven't heard on if that's actually happening or not tho

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
damn to bad you are so far away... even if you were a state away I would be down but I'm not driving all the way to WI lol

mteg

Automatic Lover
I can't commit by I'm going to try to make it. I'm actually sitting in a hotel room at mount Olympus right now.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
UPDATED LIST!

we now have over 30 people signed up and ready to come... You guys should probably also sign up and make a trip to come to automotion. :thumbs up