What's your insurance rate?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
ok, so before i get flamed (just saw someone get it on the 3rd gen section) i was wondering what yall are paying a year for insurance? im not asking you to tell me how much i can expect to pay but i wanna know what yall are. but just in case, im 19, male, 1 minor accident(they say it was my fault but it wasnt...) and yeah. im looking at a 05 type-s now

wite2nr

93 del sol si
18 no accidents (on record), sole policyholder / owner

geico - 135.00 /mo
comprehensive coverage..
bodily injuries 100k/300k
underinsured/uninsured 100k/300k
theft is covered

when i had liability and was on my parents plan (before I turned 18 and they kicked me off) i was paying 70/mo. but I learned the hard way that liability doesn't cover theft :(

wite2nr

are you a homeowner? on your parents policy? will the car be paid in full or are you going to have a loan? also, what carrier? if you can qualify, USAA has great insurance and prices are very cheap.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Nationwide

$153 a month About $135 is full coverage for the SRT...$18 is for the booger. Multi car discount FTW.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
are you a homeowner? on your parents policy? will the car be paid in full or are you going to have a loan? also, what carrier? if you can qualify, USAA has great insurance and prices are very cheap.
not a home owner, it would be on my dads, it will be paid in full, and carrier is up for grabs. right now im trying to see if i can get a discount for being in ROTC

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Mine is expensive. I have liability on my 99 GST and full coverage 06 GSX-R 750. I also have my 99 GSX full coveraged insured for way more than the blue book says it's "worth"

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i acatually forgot how much my insurance is. i think 120$ a month for full coverage. im in the market for new insurance

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have American Family (Actually work for em too lol and we just added GA as of 1-1-09 :D )

I have one accident on my record (no fault but there was a claim filed)

I'm 22 and married (being married helps for some reason)

Discount for multiple vehicles and owning a home.

I pay like 45 a month for liability and my agt said it would be like 150 for full.... its only that expensive bc of the stupid no fault accident.

RD408

I got AAA full coverage and I pay 650 a year. Under my dads name since when I bought the car I didnt have a license.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
btw the state you live in and also where you live at in that state will also affect your rate. Just an fyi.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I pay 800 a year with just liability, and i have 2 accidents on my record(one not my fault) and one speeding ticket,when i had full coverage it cost a little more but had to go to liability cause iI lost my job for 9months.