these are some pics of my integra before the accident

This is after the accident

Front view from that night.

This is the 1st spot that hit after my car went air borne

what hit that sent the car fliping into the air

slikk

Money Getter
woow .. and you walked away??

take is eary couz .. save the speed for the track with cars that have roll cages

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Integraboy04 said:
damn bro how'd that happen?

I came around a corner that i didnt know was there alittle too fast, and this turn had alittle bump on the top of it... i launched my car off of the ground, then hit again on the out side of the road, tryed to get it back undercontrol, but lost it over a hill and into a valley...

slikk said:
save the speed for the track with cars that have roll cages
i know... i dont htink i'll be driving fast on anything other than a track anymore... but the integra accually has a perty sturdy frame! it crushed the way it was suposta crush to save me.. if it was in any other car i dont think i would be alive right now...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
there's a different thread of where he explained clearly wat happen, he even made a example where u can visually step by step picture wat happened in ur mind, =) its very detailed. hey i told him he should tell his gf he needs sexually healing....i dunno if he took my advice. but yea good thing is he is still up and running. yea but his teg gave its life to save him, so kuchtaboy u better buy another teg!

01cleatus

Damn bro like I said before I am glad you are ok. Shit my girlfriend just saw the pics with me and was in awe too.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nah man... we're still in awe that we are alive... i dont need any sexual healing yet... i can hardly move my right arm to good and my back really hurts and i cant realy move around that much... i cant believe that im alive... seriously... LOOK AT MY CAR! seriously to all of you out there. if you dont think this will ever happen to you think again. it can happen at anytime. you know how you usually get that feeling that something bad is aobut to happen? didnt get it... it was like a flash, just happened. i thought it would never happen to me, then the next thing you know i total my car!

drive safe, they put speed limit signs up for a reason. obey them! only speeding should be done on a track. that's it. never endanger you life like i did mine... i shouldnt have made it out of my car... i deffinatly had an angle in the car with me that night... im still waiting to wake up from this nightmare... starting to realize its a reality...

speedin

The Transporter
you definately need to part that car out so u can buy another one. also........... i hope u had a angel in your car that night not a "angle" :lol: . dont know how much a angle would have helped. but really part it out get some cash $$$

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
i hope u had a angel in your car that night
i did... a couple months ago a girl from my school died in a car accident much similar to mine. she was driving home one night and har car fliped and rolled when she came over a hill to fast.... when my car went into the ditch i hit my head and was out... the car fliped and my girlfriend said she heard a voice say "your not going to fly out of this car. sit tight, you'll be fine" and saw her face.. again i dont care what you all believe, but an angle was with me that night...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Kuchtaboy said:
i did... a couple months ago a girl from my school died in a car accident much similar to mine. she was driving home one night and har car fliped and rolled when she came over a hill to fast.... when my car went into the ditch i hit my head and was out... the car fliped and my girlfriend said she heard a voice say "your not going to fly out of this car. sit tight, you'll be fine" and saw her face.. again i dont care what you all believe, but an angle was with me that night...
wait so ur gf was in the car with u that nite? and both of ya are okay? damn u guys are very lucky

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah, accually she pulled me out, and we're both perfectly fine. alittle bruised up, but nothing major.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn no wonder ur grateful....its bad enough that u lost ur car but if anything happen to ur gf, i think it will tear u apart...just picturing myself in ur shoes and if that happen to me, i wouldnt be able to forgive myself if someting happen to my gf. atleast its over now and everything is fine, hope u get back in the driver seat soon man.