-boost gauge

Need to purchase soon
-Hondata s300
-Walbro fuel pump

PICS

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Where do you get all those stickers? Obviously it doesn't have the parts lol......

Install those Eibach springs already!!!!

If you want 493whp, you better have a GT35 turbo sitting around too lol.....

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha my friend mike owns a shop and i found them in one of his tool drawers and took them!

And im workin on the springs! if i had clamps i'd already have them in but sadly i dont! :(

lol i dotn think that would spool until i hit about 6k! LOL

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
"Build thread?

"Damnit, who typed a question mark on the teleprompter"

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha my friend mike owns a shop and i found them in one of his tool drawers and took them!

And im workin on the springs! if i had clamps i'd already have them in but sadly i dont! :(

lol i dotn think that would spool until i hit about 6k! LOL
Lol nice. I want a billion stickers too. I bet your car is hella fast since each sticker should be good for at least 3.6whp each... lol

Get some spring compressors from a Harbor Freight for $15. That's what I did and they work awesome. Are you going to swap out the shocks too or leave them OEM?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Imma leave them OEM for now but eventually swap them its not really on my top priority just dont want my car to be as high as a truck! lol

I think i will buy some!! hahaha

and yes my car is pulling like 210hp right now cause of those stickers!! the autometer one was the biggest increase in performance! lol!

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
wow, can't wait to see one of the FASTEST integra lolz :) g/l with the build and keep us updating

JasperDA9

i didnt usea spring compressor to get my stock springs off. just used an allen head and a closed wrench and turned til it was almost all the way off and then put the whole setup between two wheels and wacked it. worked fine.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
^good plan! and by putting more stickers in my hood and on my engine... it increases performance okay! so imma get all of them! lol

but just buy building it up.. one piece at a time... hence "SLOWSET BUILD THREAD EVER"