quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Most updated pic-- as of October 2010

This isn't really a "build thread", but more of a personal journal for my integra. Surrounded by car lovers since I was younger, I was bound to end up in the car scene sooner or later. I started off with a '92 Honda Accord for my 16th birthday. I quickly fell in love with the integra body style and picked up a '99 vsm LS auto (ahh). I then got bored and craved vtec after driving my boyfriend's prelude so I sold the LS and purchased a 2000 flamenco black pearl GSR 12 hours away in florida!

My ex picked it up while visiting family in FL and drove it back up to VA. He changed the belts for me and detailed it at his dad's shop.

The day I got my teg :) (Dec. 26, 08... day before my 18th birthday!) first mod-- type r spoiler!

my next mod was installing a type r shift boot to replace my old one... in 9 degree weather i might add...

quick pic..

picked up some HIDs from streetstyler. (w/ the boyfriend's lude)

quick photoshoot...

Floridian teg gets its first taste of snow ;)

traded my slips for a set of my favorite wheels.. kosei k1s. 15x7 silvers. alot of people liked the slips better but these are my dream wheels and im making my teg how i want it :)

Had that pesky oil leak from the cam seal, so my brother and I installed a skunk2 seal :) no more leaks!

cam holder out!

finally installed

then, my dream come true! i found a partout thread for a 99 GSR in maryland and it had oem 98+ fog lights! I got a killer deal for $100 picked up in Baltimore (2 hours away) and installed them right away. F that damn brown plug hidden by the dead pedal. it was so high up in there i dont know how i found it.

thanks to my friend marcos for cutting the holes... i was too nervous :/

anddd the most recent:

(I'm getting PIAA's soon dont worry...)

yes i know i need a lip...

reflection after a wash and wax :eek:)

ill more in the future. for now.. im broke :/
thanks for looking!

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You DC2 is clean! Man... I'm like K1s more and more. What size tires are you running? Oh yeah, my first car was a CB7 too.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
205/50/15s... KDWs. love them... the guy who traded me sent the koseis on 195s and 205s... i hated the 195s. way too big for me.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i actually love them. ive heard theyre discontinued as well. ive heard mized reviews about how they dont grip well in the rain but so far, i havent had any issues and im very happy with them.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
100 bucks is a pretty good deal, I bought mine for 200 brand new off ebay and I agree f*ck that brown plug lol, I had a hell of a time finding it too, teg looks real good

btw I like the slips better too lol

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
haha yeah the slips were nice but they were from the previous owner and i want to make this all mine :) plus theyre my favorite semi-cheap wheel. but yeah, i was goin to get the ones for 215 shipped off ebay as well, and when i saw this deal i jumped on it :)

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Yeah the ones i got were from an acura dealer and came with all the stuff and directions... usually I buy used but I decided just get those new so I had all the stuff. The car still looks good with the K1s though. I was gunna go with honda badges too but now I am going to be shaving everything off my car and repainting it. You have made good progress

joesrcool

Damn, those homer buckets are everywhere, lol (I work at Home Depot).

Looking really nice, but like others are saying, I liked the slips better.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
ohhh at first i was like what is a homer bucket...? but now i understand haha. yeah i have like 5 lol my dad's obsessive with that place.

and thanks everyone!