DIY INT: Painting Gauge Cluster Bezel in Dash! =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
Disclaimer: i am not responsible for your fuck ups. do at your own risk. and please do not mess with the needles unless u want to replace your cluster and it's not cheap!

I did this on my 1994 Integra 4 door, DB7. i'm pretty sure all these generation integras are the same, and maybe will work for older integras too. but removing the cluster might be a big different for older models.

tools!
-long Phillips screwdriver
-short Phillips screwdriver
-paint obviously (i used candy apple red)

Let the pictures do that Talking =]

Post pics if ya do it to your cars...=]

for paint. anything that sticks to plastic will work. i've used family dollar paint, walmart paint, even duplicolor to match. i've done at least 10 to my past cars, and friends..

heres a few i found pics from my photobucket

just to give ya ideas

Last edited:

Integra36

Can't wait for my GSX!
Not bad for a budget but it doesn't really make sense. The cover looks nice yes. But the rest of it looks old. Together it just doesn't look right.

~Dave

cvc7chris

Hustler
some people will like it some won't. i'm sure u can paint a diferent color. i just had red and didn't know what color to paint it. plus it was raining so yea =[

thanks.. i miss my old rising sun custom painted bezel on my old accord

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
disclaimer lol nice job!

cvc7chris

Hustler
lol thanks..

u could always colormatch to the color of your car ;] i might end up doing that later...i just wanted to get this DIY up for ya.. =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
pretty much anything that works on plastic would work, i don't see why not. i've used family dollar paint, walmart paint, even duplicolor to match. i've done at least 10 to my past cars, and friends..

heres a few i found pics from my photobucket

just to give ya ideas

Last edited:

cvc7chris

Hustler
lol @ home alright. i had 5 cb7's =]

91 ex, 93 lx, 92 ex coupe, 92 lx sedan, 92 lx sedan auto..
gotta love them cars, that's the only reason i got a DB7 cuz it
kinda reminded me of my old 92 Lx opal green cb7! =]