Good Mod List?

SHADOW

First off, I am open to all suggestions and opinions.

My ride: 1994 Acura Integra LS 2dr 1.8L (non-vtec) Black-Metallic Exterior

Mods I want to add:
clear front signal/blinker lights
HID conversion kit (headlights)
Skunk2 short shifter (please tell me what you think is the best racing short shifter and what type of shift knob I should get to go with it and why)
Front Strut bar (which is the best to get)
Sound system (what should I get? two 10's or one 15" sub? which brand?)
black interior (If you know anyone wanting to sell their black Gen 3 dash, please let me know).
StreetGlow (Red) Underbody kit plus two 10" tubes above your feet in the car to project down
Acura alloy rims w/ tires (if you know anyone wanting to get rid of theirs please let me know)
-Also, how do I "drop" the car? (lower it, and should I?)

And anything else you can think of.
Thank you in advance for all the suggestions and thoughts.

Last edited:

2timeteg

I have the skunk 2 short shifter, once u break it in its real nice, the throw is wayy shorter than stock shifter (for gsr at least)

Don't know too much about lighting, but I do like how clear corners usually look.

Is it dropped or do u plan on dropping it? I think that is a necessity for tegs seriously. The lights would look cool on a dropped car too :)

I'd go with the 2 10" subs, don't forget ur gonna need an amp and box and all that good stuff.

The underglow would look real nice, never seen red but I know green and blue look good. Especially with black. Don't know other peoples opinions on the underglow but I always thought they were neat, if on a nice car and done right.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
street glow imo= rice
there is no best sound. a 10 hits hard in my car.
strut bar the "best" is imo pw jdm

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'd stay away from the underglow if it were my car, but you can do what you like.

Have you though about performance at all? Intake, Header, Ehaust, Struts & springs (the basics).

** Edit, wasn't clear about this lol. What are your plans for the car? e.g. Daily driver, drag, road course, show (<---most people on here don't really dig show cars, just to warn you), etc. etc.

Last edited:

swalgier

i have hids in my integra and with projectors not a fan really look for lytec bulbs there better then hids in the projectors

IMO underglow is rice and waste of money
strut bars dc sports or if you got the money pw jdm

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
^x2.

This isn't Fast and the Furious.

However, if you seriously like them & want to buy them, go for it, it's YOUR car.

wite2nr

1. lower it
2. lower it some more
3. intake - everybody's 1st "performance" mod

and two 10's > one 15