apekd's GT4 DC2/EK9 and other honda picture thread

apekd

Hey whats up CI? Im starting a thread for the pics i take while playing GT4 (all the time as i have no life haha)

first set i have up right now is the SPOON DC2. Hope you enjoy. LOTS more to come!

GOT PICS OF THE DC2 TODAY! Made me glad that im getting a DC4 teggy haha

DOWNSHIFT form 5th to 2nd gear and THIS is what you get when slowing down hehe

Tried a close up of the rims, but didnt work out. still looks good!

TSUKUBA WET! I think that the reflection came out AWESOME in these. Water makes EVERYTHING better!

If anyone has a request for a car being used, please say so. Like the year/Style, Rims, ride height, and what shots you want. Ill do em as i have too much free time lol

apekd

GT4 is the the PS2 haha. Yea forza is ok to me, but i like GT4. Been playin GT since day 1 haha

I got more ill upload tonight of it on the RNR's, I think ill pull out my 1979 Santa Fe Orange Civic CVCC tonight haha

apekd

Howd u get that car on gta4? My friend has a ps3 and is playin it right now. Howd ya get that?!?!
hahaha lolz

go to the tuning shop

go to spoon

hit the full model or what ever

its in there with the EK9 S2K and the FIT
thats some pretty dope graphics
Yeah it is! haha

More pics with the RNR's (well they look JUST like them, so Im gonna say they are haha, i hope to get the EK9 and CVCC and the RPS13 fully built and everything tonight so i can drop them. I got a few pics of a FC3S that i was drifting around the other day too

apekd

ill try that. I dunno if on the game it will show it but ill try it.

Trying to dig up some pics of my CVCC and FC3S still, but with my luck photobucket deleted them already. :(

Anyone have any requests for cars to have a shoot with? I have (off the top of my head)

Spoon EK9 CTR
Spoon DC2 ITR (PY)
CVCC (Santa Fe Orange)
RPS13 (Midnight Purple)
WRX STii Wagon
FC3S (BP Sponsored D1 car)
CRX SiR with 5 Lug ITR rims

soooo much more, i cant remember what all i have anymore haha

apekd

bottom left? i think? ill look at it when i play it at my house later

Anyone have any requests for cars?

.Cortez

94' LS
Well I applaued the fact that you play GT instead of NFS. Im a avid GT player myself, I beat GT4 and GT5P. Just awaiting GT5!!!! I'll grab some shots of some cars soon and post them up for you guys!