94 4dr build

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ok so as soon as i get some photos taken ill get them posted. but this is the low down....i bought a db8 shell for $800 after my dc2 was totaled. it has oxidation on the paint, cancer on the rear quarter panels, rust in parts of the engine bay, not to mention the rear spoiler, ecu, all the spare tire equip, one fat 5, and the apexi n1 exhaust that was on it were stolen while it was in my driveway! and so this is my build thread:

on it currently:

skunk2 full catback
itr 4-1 header (powder coated black)
megan racing high flow cat
k-sport lowering springs
engine: b18c1w/ctr head and arp studs
broadway mirror
skunk2 short shifter/mugen shift knob
warlbro 255 fuel pump
pioneer double din with 4-ways all the way around (6.5 in the front and 6x9 in the back)
phearable ecu
passwordjdm itr front upper strut bar
h-brace
hasport mounts

i shld have the pics within a few days

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
this is some of the oxidation that i'm wrking on....ill get some more recent ones up of the body wrk and all the progress on it

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Looks like you have your work cut out for you :) Good luck

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ok i found the pics from last week when i started the passenger side

this is after i got the first layer sanded and found my high and low spots

second coat

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
so money has been short but here is an update guys, any advice is much appreciated!

so i decided to change my valve cover up...enjoy....

thanx to a write up i found on here it was a breeze

after 3 can of aircraft stripper this is what i had left i had some left over primer and i hit it wirh a drimel too and a wire brush

now if any one else does this in my opinion the wrinkle plus red look more like a chevy red so i used vht,s high heat flat black and then the red to darken it up a little bit

installed!!!!!...just need strip down the letters and the h-emblem (now this stuff says to bake it in the oven for best results but i used a heat gun and about 35-40 mins of music. and then put it on and let the engine heat do the rest :lol: )

this is the first time for shaving a trunk so let me know what ya think!

now the next few pics might be a little disturbing for the weak stomached but cancer really is a bad thing...
i finally have it all tracked down i think and im slowly wrking to get rid of it

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
haha ya ive a bunch of recent pics, just never posted them bc no one seemed interested in the thread so i just kept doing my thing to get the teg to where i want it. ill try and get them posted here in a day or to when i get back to town......going to look at a 99 integra with a "weird noise" for 500 bucks :lol: 8)

khurley424

i wish i had that kind of bodywork skill.
nice to see another four door entering the scene, best of luck to you and your build