Progress Thread.....96 GSR 4DR

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Here we are again

1996 4Door GSR
White

This is my 6th Integra and 2nd gsr. I will be calling this Project Valkyrie, Im not going to try to make this car uber fast, just bolt ons and maybe some cams and cam gears. No body kit, 16inch wheels, hella suspension mods and a nice sound system.

Super Wangan Battler

Suspension
neuspeed Springs
Tokico Blues
Skunk2 Camber Kit
ITR Front and Rear Style Strut Bars
ASR Brace (not Installed)
Blox Rear controll Arms (not Installed)
Tanabe Front Under Strut Bar (not Installed)
PowerSlot Drilled and Sloted Rotors
3pt Strut Bar (not Installed)
Skunk 2 Springs (not Installed)

Engine
DC Sport Header
DC Sport DAC Intake
Custom Magna Flow Exhaust
Password JDM Cooling Plate

Interior
Broadview Mirror
Skunk2 Shift Knob
ITR Clock Delete
ITR Shift Boot
ITR Armrest Delete
Red Light Gauge Cluster

Body
ITR Style Lip
16in Rota SlipStreams
Color Match Sides
Honda Badged
Vision Motor Sports Lug Nuts
Black Housed Halo's (That I dont Like)
8000k HIDS
Nokya Hyper Yellow High beams

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Ok so my first major event with this car is that I now have to fix the front end, one week after having the car (to the hour) I hit some body in the rear, they slammed on brakes b/c someone three car lengths in front of them slammed on there brakes, I slammed on my brakes but with these bald ass tires I didnt stop. Heres the damage

I pretty much need a nu hood, front bumper and the radiator support pulled, sad to say the angel eyes are fine.

I have an extra hood, dont ask me why the fuck i have it, never even had a black integra

It needs a little TLC wait no it needs a beat down sanding and harsh spray paint to the face! but its only tem. I will be meeting I guy tomorrow about a bumper

kuro300

LTDI racing
... sorry to hear about you accident... Im sure as is everyone you can pull this problem around good luck...
watch in no time it will be back together.