My New ED6 Build Thread!!!!

speedin

The Transporter
You should enter in the Best Non Integra class..
I second this!!!! You can enter the Best Non-Integra/RSX Honda/Acura class. That way we can actually have someone for omni to run against.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
finally put the new valve cover on... and wire tucked my injector harness and relocated my valve cover ground. also put on my custom-made shiftknob, and temporarily installed my shiftlight unit.

I had a custom shifter extender, but during the course of several up-shifts the welds on it snapped... :(

And i will enter! whens the due date!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice job trading the Jetta for the ED6. Let the minor de-ricing and modifications begin!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Nice job trading the Jetta for the ED6. Let the minor de-ricing and modifications begin!
hehehe, i know, i've got so much stuff i want to do... First off i'm probly going to paint-match my bumpers; but leave the rub strips black. And paint-match the door handles for sure.

And I might try to find a new set of wheels. I really really want a set of matte black wheels....

Whipitt

car looks good dude... deffently get some legit springs.. the blues should work fine they handle my drop perfectly... just needs some wheels and it will really set it off.. good luck and keep her safe man.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4

Oh, I also custom made a spark plug wire cover to hold me off until I can afford a Password:JDM carbon kevlar one lol