Tam's Progress Thread

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i have 1 major problem with it atm i think its some hting with the turbo setup because some times my piping shoots apart and ill run it w/o turbo for a bit and it runs normal , and it does it when i hit 10 psi, but it sounds like its misfiring or some when i hit 10 psi, my cr starts jerking a little, idk if its the wastegate on crack lol but i cant get even close to redline, ill get a vid up, + u guys can hear my release valve:twisted::twisted::twisted:

and ill work on a list of mods for u guys :)

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
thanks^
i though u guys were gonna give me hell for the lip :) ahahaha
if any1 wants to photoshop any of the pics for me feel free, ill send u some w/o the lp coverd i had ps off torrent but it got deleted and i cant find another that will work :(

Last edited:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Snow pics lol

Nice car. If y'all down for a meet then I'm game.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I haven't even been in a boosted car [that wasn't stock] so I don't even know how to solve your problem. I'll check out that thread though.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i have 1 major problem with it atm i think its some hting with the turbo setup because some times my piping shoots apart and ill run it w/o turbo for a bit and it runs normal , and it does it when i hit 10 psi, but it sounds like its misfiring or some when i hit 10 psi, my cr starts jerking a little, idk if its the wastegate on crack lol but i cant get even close to redline, ill get a vid up, + u guys can hear my release valve:twisted::twisted::twisted:

i had that same problem when i got my car, do you have stock fuel injectors still? if so you need bigger ones because your not getting enough fuel

what is your car tuned on? (crome,hondata,ect)

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i
have a hondata ecu, i thought they weere bigger injectors and it hasnt allways done it

dc2b18

Wait... What?

Sounds like detonation. If so, that's very bad. What kind of gas are you running?