How to remove ABS??

sonicvybe

new driver
remove abs??

---
can / (how) do u remove the abs on a 3rd gen gsr...? silly question? just curious...(didnt find it anywhere in the search...) help..
:suprise:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
the front abs sensors are gonna from the strut tower right into the wheel well..You just un clip the harness from the engine side and then remove about 5-6 10mm bolts from the steering knuckle itself and gently pry the sensor off..Same with the back..Just remember once this is removed your abs lights coming on??
Whatcha takin them out for anyway??

speedin

The Transporter
its a waste to take it out. also u will ned to reroute some of the brake lines, to avoid dead ends.

ltrain

just a guess but im thinking he wants to remove it for the password cf intake

boost gsr

i did it on minds ...you need to get the rs master cylinder both front brake lines and the proportioning vale total cost i spent was around 280 with the used master cylinder and the rest new parts

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

boost gsr said:
i did it on minds ...you need to get the rs master cylinder both front brake lines and the proportioning vale total cost i spent was around 280 with the used master cylinder and the rest new parts

yes indeed , you also should remove it for the hid jdm front end conversion. you need to use rs parts.

emd513

is this the same thing you would do on a 90 ls. just get parts off the rs. i really want to remove mine see no point in it with such a small car and the brakes lock up when you hit them hard anyways. also it will take some of the clutter and weight from the car and under the hood