dreamofjdm and Anguisette's Twins!!!!

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
ok so ya'll know what mine looks like, and we got our twin today!! yay :) here some pics i know ya'll love it, we had fun cleaning the cars obviously.

it was dark so i'll get better pics tomorrow

feed back?

Last edited:

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
yup mine is the blk one i had to wsh it it was durty when i got it but it looks okay, im a detailer so in very picky about my car and this is nasty but i love it id radther see aold car b-come new than a new car b-come old i have to do the hole int so its just a matter of time hope were are slow today at work i have a bunch of stains that i have to do and buff / wax steal my gfs clear corners and her anntena ill give the anntena back when i sahve it off i just wanna lisen to the radio im gpoing to paint the cheap weels and get a deck for now thats all i know i can use oh steam the engine and armor all it so most of that should be done iin the nex few days ill post pics when i can oh i need to get the dent pushed out on my driver side and my molding put back in

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Can you make the pictures bigger please?

j13

Keep It Clean
Nice! Can't really see the car in the dark though..but sweet! Better pics please!1

j13

Keep It Clean
Very clean Anguisette! I know you guys are going to fix both of them up! And that's good 2 more Integra's getting saves and brought back to life!!!

What year is the new integ? 96 or 97?...what trim model is it?

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
thanks :D yeah were gonna fix them up for sure! his is a 96 LS manual. only thing that worrys me is the mileage. its got 216000 miles :???: we'll make a spec list, and a to-do list for you guys lol. i already have one so far, his car is going to be more complicated that mine lol. (mines auto)