McMahon's 95 LS - Slow Build Thread

McMahon

JackTuned
Dont ask about the princess bumper magnet, its a long story.

Did some work on it today,

Fat Fives that I'll be putting on this week.

Thanks for looking!

alyssafacex

hahahahah that sticker is great :rolf:
you should keep it on and when people drive up and look to see who's driving it you should like have a tiara on your head or something bahahh.
coming along nicely!

McMahon

JackTuned
Yea I've done almost all of the work on it myself, from changing the wipers to replacing the struts and body work.

I have my black GSR spoiler that I'm going to be putting on it as well.

McMahon

JackTuned
^Thanks man, I still gotta shave off the back two holes where the emblem was, I forgot to do it when I did the front LOL

McMahon

JackTuned
^ I'll eventually get them both repainted. I'm going to be repainting the car itself orange (like imola orange) this summer. So I'll do something to match it.

shim

i need money
I'd agree on the wingless.. you look like you're off to a great start, dude!

McMahon

JackTuned
Idk I'm even debating with myself on the GSR wing. Its black so it will match...but I kinda like it without the wing too.

Hm...

McMahon

JackTuned
^ IF you notice how it doesnt sit right, I was going to throw my GSR one on there just to see if it was the fender, or the car itself. (Both sides of white fender dont line up right).

But it got late and I hate working in the dark.

McMahon

JackTuned
Did some more work on it today. Put the fat fives on, put the top rubber/plastic lining on, and put the plastic splash guards in the wheel wells on the front.

End of today.

JohnnyK

Your car is coming along NICELY. Can't wait to see more updates on your car. Keep up the good work man. I like it, I like it a lot.