Meal Of The Day

jznsn2u

MOTD MOTD MOTD.

CAUTION -THIS THREAD WILL MAKE YOU HUNGRY.

I hate it when I sit down for half an hour or more, questioning myself "what do I want to eat today?" This thread will be a reference for optional foods to make answering this question ^ easier.

Post a picture of
-your favorite food or meal.
-It could be either breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks in between.
-what you are currently eating.
-restaurant you like.
-what you're about to eat.
-Drinks, soda, flavored water, alcohol.

-Candy

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Example's ->

Carne asada French Fries. - carne asada on top of french fries with cheese, guacomole, sour cream and hot sauce.

In-N-Out
Cheese burger with grilled onions, cheese & french fries.

DC_Five_Earl^^^

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

No pictures right now but...
Cheese steak cooked in hotsauce, on a toasted roll with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some salsa.

It's very amazing! I'll take a picture next time I make one.

jznsn2u

No pictures right now but...
Cheese steak cooked in hotsauce, on a toasted roll with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some salsa.

It's very amazing! I'll take a picture next time I make one.
Damm rich that sounds good right now.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
im a vegetarian so im very limited to what i eat but one of my favorite things to eat are falafel's from a local pita shop here. consists of falafel, letus, onions, garlic mayo, sweet chili, dash of salt and pepper on a whole weat wrap.

jayson, wtf are carne asada's?

jznsn2u

This is probably gonna be my favorite thread ever :p
Meeee tooo
im a vegetarian so im very limited to what i eat but one of my favorite things to eat are falafel's from a local pita shop here. consists of falafel, letus, onions, garlic mayo, sweet chili, dash of salt and pepper on a whole weat wrap.

jayson, wtf are carne asada's?
I love to eat healthy once and a while kemp. All those veggies you listed sound really appealing to me.

WOOOHOOO!

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
Dude that french fry carne asade thing looked AMAZING....WTF im stuck at work and hungry as hell now!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha jayson. looks good but not good enough to make me eat meat again!!! muhahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

also, wtf is a IN-N-OUT Burger? their are so many different burger joints in the states that i never even heard of.

rick1985

Wow some yummy food are displayed.well i like to have fried chicken and noodles.I also love to have pizzas.The pizza hut make yummy pizzas.

rockadilla

thats right.
my lunch today, bascially consisted of a PB&J sandwich, glass of milk, a box of blackberrys, bag of cool ranch doritos (my fave :D) and for dessert 2 slices of cherry crunch cake

rockadilla

thats right.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha jayson. looks good but not good enough to make me eat meat again!!! muhahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

also, wtf is a IN-N-OUT Burger? their are so many different burger joints in the states that i never even heard of.
its basically just a place like burger king or mikey d's they are located mostly in the southwestern states, personally i dont really like them, their frys taste like air, and the hamburgers are expensive and taste worse then most places except whataburger IMO. also they have a "secret menu" which has a lot of hype but really isnt that cool :what: