Alyssa's EG build thread :)

alyssafacex

Well as many of you know, I used to own a 1994 integra LS, it was pink. But it was time for me to get something different. I really wanted a GSR, but couldn't find one for the right price. So, I found a 1992 Civic hatch, 5 speed, with a GSR swap. :thumbs up
It's white with a blue pearl, has about 100,000 on the body and 80,000 on the motor. Came with an intake, Skunk 2 intake manifold, Tenzo R lower tie bar, Apexi catback, megan lca's, GSR interior, cut springs, 17 inch rims, and it was even fully equipped with ricer tails and headlights!<3

This is what she first looked like.

First thing I did was put steelies on it,my Function and Form Type 1's and the NRG strut bars from the teg.

Then my boyfriend got me HX wheels! :) I plan on polishing them, hopefully, or maybe painting them gold.

Then got stock headlights, corners, and taillights :D minus the finger in the way..

And something else.. teaser pic... see if you can find what was in those boxes :p

Tried polishing the vc, haha.

So that's it for now, it's coming together, and i'm excited about this project! In the future I wanna paint it Midnight Purple from the R33.. soo sexy! and hopefully get some BBS RS someday, maybe. But I think it'll look sick with polished hx's and that purple paint! :) it needs cams, HIDS, a header, a sway bar (plan on the ASR too), i want to get a carbon fiber duckbill, and a lip, and etc etc etc. :) I'll keep this updated as more happens! :) let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
I've been waiting for this! Pics don't load quick for me

jznsn2u

i knowww cracka you need to clean that bay and take a picture of it :thumbs up
thanks btw :)
PSHHH.. I gotchu. don't trip, the ek will look good 8) BTW I really like how you cleaned up the valve cover n filter. It makes the bay look x100 better.

Last edited:

lowteg99

some of the other things were gunna do is hopefully slap on my 16g, mishimoto aluminum radiator, pwdjdm radiator stays, new polished jdm vc with timing belt cover, and maybe civic rear disc kit.

the car also has a skunk2 intake manifold, jun chipped ecu with no rev limiter and vtec kicks in at 5500 and itll chirp 2nd=]

Last edited: