'95 RS build Thread.

bcartwright88

The day I bought my car

Under hood shot.

HID's 6000k Ebay 39 bucks shipped

YUCK altezza tails, they were chrome, painted em black looked wayyyyy better

DC racing header 4-1 and new AC compressor

Fender turn signal lights 11 bucks ebay.

Work done on my valve cover, used paint stripper, and a straight edge. finally went to walmart and grapped one of thos grinding wheels that attaches to a drill. shoulda started that way would have taken far less time

Valve cover painted and bolted up

New keys. Honda piston key chain FTW

Painted "integra" on rear bumper, the red is too orange, will re-do in a few weeks. also got OEM tails on from craigslist for 60 bucks.

more to come im sure. have only had this car two months alot of work has been done.

bcartwright88

im sure you guys have seen all these photos befor, but this is my "build thread" and will quit raping other threads with work that I have done to my car =)

jznsn2u

loooks good bro :thumbs up. btw whats the inlet/outlet size of your dc header? did you feel a noticeably difference in power? I'm in the market for exhaust manifolds x]

bcartwright88

all i know is its a 4-1. I bought it used from craigslist. came off a b16. had to have the flange turned but other than that fit great. Power difference yes, esp at higher rpm's. sounds kinda ricey but thats my exhaust tip's fault. ebay ftw!

jznsn2u

all i know is its a 4-1. I bought it used from craigslist. came off a b16. had to have the flange turned but other than that fit great. Power difference yes, esp at higher rpm's. sounds kinda ricey but thats my exhaust tip's fault. ebay ftw!
Thanks for the input bro :D. I also like how you got side markers on :thumbs up. $11 is hella cheaaap. Is it oem or aftermarket?

bcartwright88

Today i did a head light restore. well. like one in the morning. I used 400, 600, and then 800 grit sand paper to smooth them out. then put "brasso" on them twice. they look significantly better. and i had all the supplies to do it this time so it cost nothing.

bcartwright88

ahhh so fresh so clean. At school I took this picture to show side marker lights.
I should have painted them black instead of that nasty chrome, but im not trying to pry off 3m exterior trim adhesive.