Madelyn's Build

whatevrthefrag

i should of posted this earlier in the thread but DAYYMBBB your car looks so much cleaner with those polished 5's on man!
i just made that decision to

[/url][/IMG]

With new tires as u can see the sizing writin on edges
:thumbs up

anyways looks good on your car man nice pics

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i should of posted this earlier in the thread but DAYYMBBB your car looks so much cleaner with those polished 5's on man!
i just made that decision to

[/url][/IMG]

With new tires as u can see the sizing writin on edges
:thumbs up

anyways looks good on your car man nice pics
thanks man, yours looks clean too. the retard i got my fives from had 4 different tires... :wak:

but im gonna ride em down anyways before i match em up.

happygizmo11

Nice lights in your dome! I like your aesthetics work, now lets see some performance mods. I am going to be headed down to college station this fall, so let me know if your gonna be down there.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Nice lights in your dome! I like your aesthetics work, now lets see some performance mods. I am going to be headed down to college station this fall, so let me know if your gonna be down there.
ill be here till sometime in 2013 :headbang:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
got some go fast stickers :D

you can see the PMS sticker on the wink, and over on the far side is the ci.com sticker I just got!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lol...back to no love in the build thread. got a few small treats coming in the mail.

till then, this is my POS driveway...

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
going down a long dark road, searching for ITR interior pieces...here's the start!

this ol' stuff is up for grabs if anyone wants em!

WAR 178

Premium User
going down a long dark road, searching for ITR interior pieces...here's the start!

this ol' stuff is up for grabs if anyone wants em!
arrggggghhhh! lol LUCKY!!
Yes ya beat me to it bro, it looks nice! I gave the JDM setup there ( the ashtray works but I need the cig, lighter bezel)
Also the JDM cup holder will work too....
LMK about that CF hook up lol looking gud dude!

WAR 178

Premium User
Im trying to find the climate control my self for a good price...
Jdm will work there as well...
Now if I can find the LHD drivers vent, and shifter bezel at a fair price...