Removing the Entire Dash Board

OfXaos

Xaos
So I have an ugly Tan dash board that I wish to replace with this pretty black one i just purchased, however it didn't come with instructions so I'm left to wonder the net for some sort of guide if there is one, does anyone know of such a site or have a link with information on removing the dash board? I figured I could just go try to take apart all bolts that I see but I know there is some serious bolts that are hidden that I might never find without help. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

i cant help, but i would reccommend maybe googling it, i wanna pull mine out also so i can repaint it. lol.. its fading, so ill look around and let u know what i find. good luck!

OfXaos

Xaos
i cant help, but i would reccommend maybe googling it, i wanna pull mine out also so i can repaint it. lol.. its fading, so ill look around and let u know what i find. good luck!
i've googled and it just comes up for the radio but not the entire dash board

j13

Keep It Clean
Take out the stearing column, take out the center consol, out out the cluster, take all the lower panels. You'll see screws underneith the dash.

Do you have the full black dash and all the black center consol and all the black lower dash panels?

OfXaos

Xaos
i'm in the middle of taking out the tan dash, and no i just have the top part of the dash, guage cluster, top part of radio and top part of glove box, so i'm mix matching, however i got the bolts from the glove box, and i've taken out my guage cluster and got the lower half of my radio din out but the dash is still stuck... seems to not want to get lose, and yes I took the bolt out from behind the clock

OLDSKOOLACURA

i'm going to be doing the same thing. taking me tan dash out and putting in a black one

j13

Keep It Clean
When you're sure you got all the screws, try lifting it out. I'm sure it doesn't screw onback of the fire wall, try lifing it. And remember you have all the A/C ducts and heating system and all that. All I know about this, is its a PITA. And if you don't put it back correctly, you'll have a lot of squeking and raddling.