Say Goodbye To My Tegg

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!

:cry:

it has been declared totaled by the insurance, with the money they give me. i wil be getting a new integra.

so many good memories with this thing.

Wreck Pics

What was your guys first car?
Was it hard to get rid of it?

This is rele sad, only good thing im getting out of this is that im gonna try to get a gsr.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
that sucks man

my first car was a 73 mg ... cant say that i really miss it cause it broke down on me all the time ... was a head turner and unique though ... oh and the lisence plate said 383 HIV ... yes that was the CA issued plate from 1973 LMAO i never got it changed.

i do miss my 91 civic though cause it was the first car i really loved and worked on

did they let you get some aftermarket parts off your car or did they just jack it and everything that went along with it.

If you do get a gsr i seen people out here selling used JSRC's for 1k! so thats coo.

Lol if you dont get another 94-97 send me the clear corners.

CHILD

all day all JDM
my first car was a rare 2001 Hydundai Tiburon with a 2.0L DOHC engine!

then a 2000 civic ex.....i loved that thing....i'd do it again.

and now my teggy.....which im considering getting rid of. Its always hard moving on to your next ride.....especailly for people who like to modify cars

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
That suck man, well guess is time to move on, at least youll have a parts car, start over again, (that was a clean ef Melt)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
sorry bout ur lost bro....u can still part out. and use that money for ur GSR...

first car was a 97 GS only mod was a Apexi N1 Catback...had it for serval months then sold it. bought a salvage RSX, had couple mods on it. sold it again, and now have another RSX.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
My first car was an '88 Integra LS. I loved that damn car. It wasn't fast, it wasn't a stick, but I just loved that car.

1329itr00

Type R
i totaled my first car to i had a 2000 gsr i absolutely loved it... i just took its heart and brain and threw it in a hatch so i still had part of it lol.... sorry to hear bro i'm sure your next teggy will be just as good

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
IntegrasAreBest said:
get an ls then turbo that shit with the extra money!
deffinetly dont go gsr stick to ls man and sorry to hear about the ride my first car was a crapalier i hated it but the first car that i really had and loved was my accord and now im on to my teg still wish i had my accord sometimes tho well good luck on whatever you choose

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
yeah yeah whats up you parting out your gsr ... holla at me .... i want parts ...lol

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
Damn another totaled ca on these forums...is that a record for this month?? Hope the next Integra lasts a while...my first car was a 95 Integra SE 4d00r....that got in about 3 accidents before the 4th and final one where they said it was a total..and it had abot 71k miles on it ....Then i got a s***ty ass 99 Taurus and now I ride around in a 00 Montero SPORT...yup im a baller...lol
________
MARIJUANA MEDICAL

Last edited:

DarkDB1

My first car was a 1988 Cadillac Seville... I miss it only because it was my first car and the first car i ever drove.

I sold it to my brother and bought my first integra, Then my brother totalled the cadillac by rear ending a Corolla at 50MPH... :(

Integra01

Thats sucks to hear man....My first car is the one i have now and i plan on having it for a while hopefully

go with a Gs-R :p