My 2000 GSR build

00DC2TW

This will be where I show progress of my GSR

History of the car:

Original owner was an older man in his 50's, an airline pilot, he drove it highway miles to the airport every few days. I bought it in June of 2010, and I am the second owner...Bought the car with 91,000 miles. Previous owner already had the timing belt/water pump completed at 76,000 miles by Acura, I also have receipts for every maintenance item that has been performed.... Purchased the car for what I think was a steal: $5000

Pictures of the day I got the car:

Last edited:

00DC2TW

Shortly after I got her, I got something to give the engine bay a nice touch!

I recoated the header heat shield with high temp black paint to give it a little cleaner look...

-JDM ITR Valve Cover and oil cap from Hmotorsonline.com

My car with a bunch of other white integras (LS's GSR's and Type-R)

00DC2TW

Then last week I got some tein S tech lowering springs and stock shocks for free, so I decided to throw those on... The ride is surprisingly very smooth and feels very close to stock, it does not have the typical "honda" bounce a lot of people get when using lowering springs and stock shocks....

Its not a huge drop, but it looks better than it did, and I got them for free, so they will tide me over until I get some coilovers...

j13

Keep It Clean
Thanks, lol kinda funny cuz its stock lol
A stock DC2 is more desirable, in my opinion. When you start modding it and tricking it out, you'll just become one of the rest.

Last edited:

00DC2TW

Hey dood, looks good :thumbs up imma be picking up some s.tech's here pretty soon :D
I also had s tech's on my civic coupe and I have ridden in lots of other hondas that are lowered on stock shocks/lowering springs, and tein's by far were the best ride.... Skunk2's are really bouncy....

Mkulrey13

Very clean car. Same as mine sept mine is a 99. I like the painted headshield Idea. Ill be doing that haha.

Integratuner24

Wow man love the car. I have a 99 gsr it looks 100% the same. If u can message me back i am a new user and have some questions