Club integra's detailing thread

JGvtec

I originally started a thread about what i bought at Pep Boys one day but it didn't get so far. Id figure id start this one and get it right. :D

I was wondering what Club Integra likes to use to Wash, Clay Bar, wax, and even detail the inside of your car's with.
Feel free to upload pictures of how the product turned out when using it on your car.
I guess ill start it off. :p

Jordan

For my tire application i like to use Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance Tire Gel it has that wonderful smell of grape when you apply it on.

Also i like to use Meguiar's Supreme Shine Hi Gloss Protectant it makes the car look very clean for use on the dash board and door panels. Makes everything Shiny.

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
BOCAR all the way!!!! If I wasn't getting free shit from them, I would probably stick with Mothers

JGvtec

Bocar? Never heard of them post picture's please

Edit: So basically if i got this right its a company that distributes products to car wash company's and detailer's?

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
pretty much. You basically have to be a business or me to get stuff from them. It's like my costco for cleaning supplies though.

jznsn2u

I had both of these laying around in the garage. The meguiars wax is a lot more better and easier to use than the turtle wax. Even onn a cold day the turtle wax dries up fast and its harder to buff off, compared to meguairs. The meguairs is easier to apply, easier to wipe off and the difference is noticeable in person. I don't have beautiful paint so I really don't mind which wax I use, as long as it makes my cars shine.

Would I pay double for a better result? Honestly yes and no. I'm a cheap bastard and I would want quantity over quality. Which ever one is cheaper and will last me longer then I'll take it. Although if I had my cars shot with fresh paint, then of course I would use the best materials to keep the quality of the paint looking tip top.

JGvtec

When i was at my family's summer home i found these laying around. I asked my dad he said they were left there when we bought the house. Score for me! :lol:

j13

Keep It Clean
Black Magic Soap > Turtle Wax Polishing-Compound > Black Magic Synthetic Wax...> Meguiar's spray on wax, to keep it fresh.

Last edited:

JGvtec

I used to use mother's all the time. Becuase thats all i had on hand. But Ive liked Meguiar's so far.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Windows: Stoners Invisible Glass

Engine Bay: Simple Green Motorsports

Clay: Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit

Wax: Meguiar's 2.0 NXT

Tires: Black Magic Tire Shine

Interior: Turtle Wax Upholstery Cleaner

I really dispise any products from Mother's...never been a fan. I absolutely hate their clay kit. Always have bad experiences with it.