DC4 95 Integra LS - From Guatemala, C.A.

FIRE

Hey there! I´m new in the place, so I just wanted you to know my car.

So, I´ve been wanting a Honda since a while ago, and now I got to buy this 95 Integra LS, witch182,000 mi on it...pretty well preserved in here (Guatemala) for the model it is

Before this one i´ve had an Audi B5 A4, and an Alfa Romeo 156, so i´m not too much into Angel Eyes, what do you recommend?

DONE

Took all of the decals it had...yuck!

Plate cover, speeding tickets in here are a PITA

Ricey foglights :gtfo:

I already changed the windshield, cause it got hit by a rock on it´s way to my place :???:
I also got the center console...the previous owner had some wood instead of it LOLZ

NEXT

- Take off Angel Eyes?
- Change Exhaust (Ricey)
- Window tint (you cant leave it without it in here :???: )
- Change Drivers side mirror...the guy had it fixed with clear silicone :evil:
- Re paint and fix front and rear
- Shaved emblems
- Take off rear wing
- Look for some rims...either the ones on 98 SI, some 15's Work Nezart or maybe some Rota´s Slipstream
- OEM Fog lights
- Yellow light bulbs on high beam
- Lower Kit
- Front Lip

My idea is to get to something like this:

Noooow...the car's tittle says "Color: Gray"...but it looks a little bit like goldish in person...so, im thinking on getting either flat black or bronze wheels, what do you say?

Let me know what you think, I´m new in this and I really dont know where to start! LOL!

P.S. Forgive my English, I suck at writing! :oops::lol:

Last edited:

JGvtec

Damn, looks nice. welcome to CI. Im Jordan :hi:

The color does seem to look like it has a little gold in it. If your not into angel eyes then get a jdm front :thumbs up

Rich-PMS

Welcome!

Looks like you're on the right track!

FIRE

Damn, looks nice. welcome to CI. Im Jordan :hi:

The color does seem to look like it has a little gold in it. If your not into angel eyes then get a jdm front :thumbs up

Hey! Tks bro! Well, it's not that im not into them...but I used to think that angel eyes were meant to be for bimmers! :lol:

I understand that to make the dc2 front end change, its the hood, bumper, and sides right? Headlights obviously LOL, but do you have to fit something else?

Welcome!

Looks like you're on the right track!
Thanks! It´s good to know that I´m not that far from a bad look lol!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
work with what you got first. wheels and a drop would definitely hook it up

accord front ends are for chumps :p

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
lower plus wheels = :D

People here are selling their stock headlights for pretty cheap.

All it takes is some 3M headlight restore drill attachment kit, and they'll look good as new!
Then get some DDMtuning.com HID's (6000k) and you're good to go.

Welcome

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome, looks good, I actually have a set of headlights I was about to list for sale for 94-97 if interested.

Cman46290

dont even bother with changing the headlights... they dont look bad... start doing stuff that will actually make a decent difference in the appearance. (e.g. WHeels, Drop, ect ect)

Also get all the maintenance done... air filter, fuel filter, fluids, plugs/wires, any fluid leaks fixed, replace worn out suspension components and bushings...<-- Basically make sure the car is gunna last you.

FIRE

Thanks everybody for the comments! I´ll keep you updated on the process!

Noxus can you pm me your price? tks a lot!

FIRE

Ok, here´s a little update:

The car got into full body paint at the end of last week (No comments on the paint garage LOL! they look pretty crappy, but they're actually really good!) The car's gonna get a full body paint with a more "silver-ish" one...

It REALLY needed some adjustment on the rear, plus I wanted to de-wing it :lol:

No SH!T why it needed some adjustment in the rear :???:

Front adjustment:

Today's update: Still Waiting :(