jbrown97ls

Categories: Best Integra with under 2k invested/ Best 4 door

1997/ DB7 LS/ B18B1

Engine:
Intake: OEM
Header: OEM
Exhaust: OEM

Exterior:
Front Lip: Bayson-R Replica ITR (Gift from girlfriend, but was $20 + shipping = 40?)
Rear Lip: None
Sideskirts: OEM
Painted Corner Lights ($5 for paint)
Antenna Delete (Kept top and plugged)
DDM Tuning Raptor 55w 8000K H.I.D.'s ($40)
Sylvania High's ($20)

Suspension:
Coilovers: NONE
Wheels: GSR Blades ($300)
Strut Bar: APC ($5 junkyard)
Tires: Toyo Extensa HP ($375)

Interior:
Seats: OEM gray
Shift Knob: OEM
CD Player: Sony Xplod with USB and Aux ports
Subwoofers: Two 12in Kicker CVR's ($160)
Box/Wiring kit (Gift from friend)
Amp: Volfenhag 800watt ($175)
Blue L.E.D. cluster ($20)

Now... pictures!

Last edited:

Ganyon

Nice. I was thinking of running but all I have is an intake and that was on the car when I got it. The rest is oem.Very clean car you have though. That strut bar looks nice under the hood.

jbrown97ls

Nice. I was thinking of running but all I have is an intake and that was on the car when I got it. The rest is oem.Very clean car you have though. That strut bar looks nice under the hood.
Thanks! I was contemplating entering, but i figured 'why not?' since this is the only ROTY ill be able to enter for the under 2k category. I have some semi big plans for 2011 :)

You should enter anyways! Id like to think the under 2k category is more about who takes more care of their care rather then what they put into/on it :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
How is urs manual?? I thought only db8s were?? Anyway, looks good, good luck :thumbs up

jbrown97ls

I don't think manual sedans are exclusive to db8?. Ive pulled the center up and there aren't any holes besides ones from the factory. Ill have to look up how common a manual db7 is after class today unless anyone else can fill you and I in on it? Thanks for the compliment! What categories are you going to enter?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
HMmm, that's news to me.... Be interesting to see... Ur lucky :)
And imma run for the same ha, under 2k and best 4door.. Probably won't win either but why not :)

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

keeping it clean.
I try. I'm OCD about my car swear. I got new carpet but haven't installed it yet. The carpet in there now has cherry limeaid stains and yellow crap under the drivers mat. :cry: . It will alll be fixed shortly :)

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
look into some brand new oem floor mats too. btw, any car lowered looks sweet.

you could slam the grave digger and it would look tight.

jbrown97ls

look into some brand new oem floor mats too. btw, any car lowered looks sweet.

you could slam the grave digger and it would look tight.
I'm looking into some vehicle specific "heavy/extra plush" floor mats. All the OEM Integra ones I find are all worn out :(. I have some shitty $20 Walmart specials in there now. :lame

LOL , I know, I'm ordering some GC and Koni yellows sometime around the first of the year. It looks good now, but my shit will be fire once its lowerd :smokin: