Maybe I'm WEAK, lugnuts won't stay tight!

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Last night i was on my way to the snowboard place to get my boards tuned..As i'm driving the damn wheel loosened up and the damn thing just kept going..As my teg sits on the side of the road slammed i think to my self F@CK, F@CK, F@CK. and after a couple of minutes of that i say i have never left wheels loose on my car..Not even on cars i've worked on. So when my friend towed me home we retighted the wheels and that was that..Even though i lost my fender and need a new one. I forgot all about it..Til this morning it did it again!!! Something is wrong.. I def. put some oommf into those nuts..lol...no homo..but anyway the nuts and studs aren't stripped..Should i just risk strippin everything and blas those fuckers with a gun?

speedin

The Transporter
oh god, the list continues. the south africans must have loosened them. DAMN U :evil:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Yeah if you think about it..cuz my fender and lower ball joint are gone...Damn it!!! Another on the list..

speedin

The Transporter
YezEr said:
Yeah if you think about it..cuz my fender and lower ball joint are gone...Damn it!!! Another on the list..
WTF??????? :shock: :what: :2confused :wtf: :shockl: , just gone? dissapeared? :scurred: (looks at teggy) :scurred:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
LMAO gone as in the lower is torn up and the fender looks like a pringles chip!!! :lol: Thank God for this website..I'm at work so, I'm killin time...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Somethin dosent sound right, is your wheel seating flat against the rotor? Maybe something is in there and is wobbleing your wheel off.

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
tht happened to me b4...actually last week (need a new fender..stupid fiberglass)....but tht was cuz the nutz was loose...

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
I found out my rims are messed up..the holes were warped out due too the loosin nuts..any one have 93 teg g2 wheels..use those for snow rims..

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
What are they?? Really only need a g2 gs wheel..i have a steelie on there now..and i use these as my winter wheels cuz there not even that year..there kewl tho..a little nostalgic theme..lol

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Thanks but i don't really need 'em..jus lookin to replace that gs wheel..now unless you have some spoons lyin around the house feel free to throw those my way...

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
yea i got spoons...only they utensils

lol i aint sellin my rims yet...might not even sell em til 3 months from now