~ Peeples's Minor Build Thread ~

Peeples

Hello CI

My name is Austen ( I know you CI members like names )

So I just turned 16 in October and a month or so before than was gifted a 96 Acura Integra LS from my father. My Grandfather got me silver paint job to cover the weathering and make it look some what fresh. So I have came to clubintegra for some idea's.

I want to have a nice looking car before the speed because:

1. I want to be able to but a girl in it ;) (DONE)
2. Make it go fast. lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Picture's as of January 1st 2011

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Christmas came around and Santa sure as hell found me LOL

Father wanted to surprise me with some:

15" Elbrus Silver Rim's:

Kumho All Season Tire's:

KYB Shocks : Skunk 2 Coil over's:

COMPARISON: Ride height and Rim and wheel size

Here are some picture's I took today after putting the first coat of wax on the car, let me know what you think and thanks again :)

Covered up the plate, you never know, just playing it safe

Look at the seat color hahaha

I know the Subs weigh 75 pounds but I may be selling and getting just one, not sure.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
totally worth selling the subs. get a w3 and you will be more than satisified...theres a pic in my build thread.

as far as what to buy on a limited budget, do little things that you will notice/like.

IDEAS:
shiftboot
wink mirror (or broadway)
integra lettering
door inserts (buy your own fabric)
home depot lip

little things like that will make it yours and it will look a little different for not a lot of money

enjoy the ride!

sonicvybe

new driver
Skunk 2 weighted shift knob...$50...classy and it makes shifting feel better. :)

here's mine... link

Last edited:

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Welcome to Club Integra;Fuck that car is CLEAN inside out!

You should lower it and get a Front Lip. -cough cough- si vtec -cough cough-

and lol on "CL"

sumfilipinodude

Oh and I would personally change it to amber corners, I think the orange gives a nice contrast to the silver for the front. But then again, that's just me. :)

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Or rock an amber on one side and clear on the other like me :D

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
totally worth selling the subs. get a w3 and you will be more than satisified...theres a pic in my build thread.

as far as what to buy on a limited budget, do little things that you will notice/like.

IDEAS:
shiftboot
wink mirror (or broadway)
integra lettering
door inserts (buy your own fabric)
home depot lip

little things like that will make it yours and it will look a little different for not a lot of money

enjoy the ride!
Whats a home depot lip? Is there a DIY?