Go-Autoworks Braided Clutch Line Kit
New OEM 3/4 Slider (synchrotech FTW)
New Bearings/Seals/Dust Boot/Springs
Resurfaced OEM Flywheel
Cpmpetition Clutch Stage 5 w/Extreme Pressure Plate
ARP Flywheel Bolts
ARP Pressure Plate Bolts

Fuel/Mounts:
Innovative Racing Mounts 85a Bushing (Powder coated same color as valve cover)
Full-Blown Twin Walbro Setup
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Aeromotive Fuel Filter
Edelbrock Pro Flo Fuel Rail
Jegs Liquid Filled CF Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-100PSI
Jegs AN Fittings (Black)
Jegs SS Line (Black)

Suspension/Wheels:
Ground Control Coilovers
Koni Yellow Struts
Skunk2 Upper Control Arms (Front)
Skunk2 Lower Control Arms (Rear)
LS Meshies (Painted Gold w/Silver Lip)
Kumho 712's 195/50/15

Cooling
185 Thermostat
C&R Radiator
SPAL Fan

Boost Goodies::
Precision 6262 Journal Bearing T3 Vband .82ar
PWR Intercooler
HKS Limited Edition Black Blowoff Valve
Speed Factory 4 Bar Map Sensor
Go-Autoworks GT Series Oil Catch Can
Autometer Sport Comp Black Faced Boost Gauge
AEM Uego Wideband
Hondata s300

Exterior:
2010 infiniti Midnight Mocha
JDM ITR Front End Converions w/Black Housed Headlights (waiting to be installed)

Interior
Quad-Pod Cluster Bezel and Clock Gauge Bezel
Autometer Sport Comp Black Faced Oil Pressure Gauge

Engine Bay
Shaved/Tucked
Kens Kustom Chassis Booster Delete
Moddiction.com Titanium Dress Up Bolt Kit
ABS Removed
Jegs Battery Relocation Kit
Jegs Remote Battery Terminals
Manual Rack Conversion
Energy Suspension Rack/Pinion Bushings
A/C Removed
Power Steering Removed

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Usually the stat's go on top and the pictures follow. Don't forget to add some interior pictures and a couple more exterior and you'll be set.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Not sure lol, click the link in my sig to see my build thread if you want. Leave some feedback if you decide to check it out.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha thanks man. I need to wetsand it, touch up a few spots with paint and re-clear the car. Then take it to shop and have it buffed (I suck at buffing), then have it properly shot by a photographer. Oh yeah, I am buying more boost parts this month hopefully.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Haha thanks man. I need to wetsand it, touch up a few spots with paint and re-clear the car. Then take it to shop and have it buffed (I suck at buffing), then have it properly shot by a photographer. Oh yeah, I am buying more boost parts this month hopefully.
:nod:
*Sploosh*
This thing is so beastly, where the vids??

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Only vid I have is of its first start up and the first time I actually drove it out of my garage and down the road a little. I can post those up if you want

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
The oem wheel is staying unless you know someone that makes a Tan removable wheel? It'll have either Lenso's or Welds up front. I am thinking Lenso's for radials and Welds for slicks.

Cripton805

Tuned?
Shaved / Tucked / Built / Cleaned

The only thing I'm having a problem with is that I don't think it's finished or complete. Even your standards it's def not complete.

I may be wrong?

I really think this car deserves to win, but I think it might be a little soon before it should be on ROTM.
Maybe these are outdated pics? I remember going through your build and seeing these on there a while back.
All it needs is the polish and little things that can't be overlooked.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
It isn't done yet. still gathering up parts. I am by no means a rich individual lol. Some people seem to think just cause I have alot of nice parts on my car that I am "ballin". I am far from that, full time student, plus full time dad...that does not equal ballin haha. Not to mention 0 parts on this car have been bought with a credit card, its 100% all paid for in cash, prob the reason its still not done lol. I am shooting to have the car done in may (boosted). I dont think it'll ever truely be done though, ill get bored and switch stuff up, thats just the nature of the beast. I do plan on having some better shots of the car taken this summer. I just tossed my hat in to the ring for shits and giggles. Lot of nicer cars out there then mine so I don't mind losing to a clean car.

The car is street tuned, it was done courtesy of my good friend Steve Wilson from Columbus Ohio. Car pulls extrememly hard even being 9:1 compression and built for boost. I have never heard a vtec crossover like this thing has, and I am not saying that just because its my car. I litterally had someone ask me at a redlight what that sound was after I passed them lol.

The car doesn't have a cd player in it currently. I did have an touchscreen indash dvd player in it, but my big ass hands kept smacking it while shifting lol. So it went out and into me and the wifes pickup. I might just put a block off plate in there, but have been thinking about slapping a cheap headunit back in there. I don't really mind not having a cd player to be honest. When it comes to this car I am paranoid and would rather be able to hear my engine than music. Plus this summer I know i will rather be listening to 30+psi spooling and then blowing off after 10k rpms lol.

Cripton805

It isn't done yet. still gathering up parts. I am by no means a rich individual lol. Some people seem to think just cause I have alot of nice parts on my car that I am "ballin". I am far from that, full time student, plus full time dad...that does not equal ballin haha. Not to mention 0 parts on this car have been bought with a credit card, its 100% all paid for in cash, prob the reason its still not done lol. I am shooting to have the car done in may (boosted). I dont think it'll ever truely be done though, ill get bored and switch stuff up, thats just the nature of the beast. I do plan on having some better shots of the car taken this summer...QUOTE]

No doubt. I think the car is a beast. Ill think about it.
It really is a tough decision and I want to be fair with everyone. :)
I don't want to favor an individual just because they're "cool" or anything.

I think your build is the one of the most respectable on this entire website, but like I said, I think you should of held off just a bit to make a bigger WOW effect and you're almost there. Your engine build definately has it. No way am I dissing your car or anything. I understang the financial situation. I'm in school too. lol