ky/gc can't go lower in the back, any tricks?

badshadowej

cameron
So i am trying to go flush with my teg an i got KY/GC's and i am maxed out in the back and cant go lower but i wanna. the cup is stopping the coil sleave adjuster from turning lower. And also the ride is a bit bouncy is that normal? are they just breaking in
?

mirrorimg

Get some new coilovers that allow you to go lower.

Rich-PMS

You sure you have them installed correctly?

I'm tucking tire and can still go down another 1-3/4 inch I'm the rear

badshadowej

cameron
im going to have to double check i suppose on the installation. but i am assuming that theyre in there right, idk how else they wouldnt be. but ya and the back end is super weird i guess when the snow melts since now in the midwest its snowing again i'll go and take a look seee but ya what could have gonna wrong?

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
I don't know if its possable but maybe the front and rear springs got switched? On the s2000 its an easy mistake to make, some even did it intentionally or used another set of fronts on the rear to change the stance.

Rich-PMS

My friends are swapped F on the R and R on F. The front is super low and only halfway down, back is high and all the way down.

Take a picture of your car and post it up

rockadilla

thats right.
yeah dude i have that same setup and if i were to get smaller wheels then my 17"s i would be DUMPED like a mofo and i still have about maybe an inch lower i can go on the strut, but i cant right now cuz my wheels are too big lol

mjones73

Did you check to make sure the springs aren't swapped front to back? Any markings, numbers, etc on them?

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
If your springs are the same size and spring rate your best bet is prolly gonna be to post some pics that someone else with that same set up can compare your to theirs