Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001)

Notices

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Cranks but No start

3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001)

Old 02-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
dlag

Default Cranks but No start

Hey guys,

My Integra suddenly ran into a problem. It cranks over, but It doesn't want to start. I could hear the fuel pump prime when the key is in the ON position. I also did the spark test and saw sparks. The distributer is just 2-3months old only.

before this happened, my car would just die/bog when I pass 40% throttle below 3.5k rpm. And the Rev counter in the dash skipped around....

This is very frustrating because i need to commute for school/work/family..

Any help is appreciated, Thanks
dlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
dlag

Also, the Check Engine Light is off with no codes..

More info: 1994 GSR

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2011, 02:54 AM   #3
Prozon
Kris

Send a message via AIM to Prozon

Did anything happen when it wouldn't start, or did you just try to start it and nothing happened?
Have you done anything different lately? (Fuel injector cleaner, swap any parts?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexpepper123 View Post
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGstackadolla View Post
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #4
F3D3X

Bro im on the same boat as you. My car has been sittin in the garage for days already. I changed the Main relay and ICM. It still doesnt start i even tried push starting it and it doesnt start. I dont know what else to do. If you found out the reason why yours wont start before me, please post it cuz i cannot find the issue to mine.
F3D3X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
Knice
Live & Die by Integras

I had similar issue over the summer/fall (mine would die/shut off randomly while I'm driving it) when it dies, it would crank but won't turn start/ turn over. Once it started it would run for a week or so and same issue came back. Did a tune up and still same issue. So I had to replaced the MAIN RELAY (I don't think it was it to start with...drove it for a week died, crank but won't start/turn over), IGNITION COIL (no sparks...drove it for a week+ died again, crank but won't start/turn over), last but not least replaced the ICM and the GAS FILTER to get mine started/working again (So far its been running fine for me). Not sure if this helps but good luck. Let us know your outcome if you figured out your issue.
Knice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
dlag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozon View Post
Did anything happen when it wouldn't start, or did you just try to start it and nothing happened?
Have you done anything different lately? (Fuel injector cleaner, swap any parts?)

I haven't done anything different, the car is unmodified..the car just died in the street and didn't want to start after, just keeps turning over..