Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Just put on some Tein SS's and these Konigs and my Teg is pretty much almost done except for a few bolt ons I want to do to the engine like headers and intake. 1993 GS btw. What do you guys think of what I've done to her? Low enough? Should I drop her more? Bigger tires? Got 205/45s on her right now.

Last edited:

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
i like your DA, get a front lip and your set, maybe jdm headlights too if ya want, your in dash stereo is fucking nice

Exige24

i like your DA, get a front lip and your set, maybe jdm headlights too if ya want, your in dash stereo is fucking nice
Thanks, Yeah, I been spying that lip thread for a while now. lol Want a CF one. Want JDM Headlights too. We're pretty much on the same wavelength. lol
Yeah, that system is pretty much my pride and joy too. There's a mini PC I put in the frame behind the glovebox. Pretty much a full fledged PC. Completely expandable with attachments like legos. Has a 1.5 TB harddrive attached to it so I got like 30,000 lossless songs on there, like 300 movies and still a shitload of space left.

Last edited:
I'd just keep the 3 piece headlights and clean them up.
Get one of the new Skunk 2 camber kits so you can keep from eating up tires.
Slap a lip on there and a nice exhaust. Looks good bro.

ChrisTypeR408

If there were ever an attempt at a "VIP" Integra this would probably be the best start. It looks more like an Acura (well because it is) than a Honda. (if you know what I mean) It looks very nice, and classy.

Forgot to say this earlier but that is by far the cleanest, most well maintained DAs I've ever seen. That thing will make you money at Barrett Jackson in 20 years if you keep it that clean.

Cripton805

I would get... carbon
jdp engeneering custom lip, hood, roof, rear jdp visor, and maybe trunk.

JDM 1 piece and amber signals
92-93 rear tails
JDM DA sidemarkers
Window visors

it would look clean as fakkk... trust me

Last edited:

JGvtec

A good clay bar/polish/wax would do your car some good :thumbs up

Cali always gets the best cars. :(