Car Parts Wholesale Inner Wheel Well Fender Review

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
My car was missing one of the inner wheel well fenders and did not feel like shelling out $40 from the dealer for a new one. Went on eBay and found THIS for just over $20 and free shipping. They shipped it out very fast and arrived in a bigger than necessary box but was still happy with what I had.
When I went to install it, I was not very happy to find that the holes were not lining up straight and when I drove the car, the tire had rubbed a hole into it. I send them multiple emails, with pictures so that they could fix future molds, and from what I know now, it has supposedly been fixed. Their customer service was very good. The plastic its self isn’t very thick but does the job. If anyone can order from them and verify that it fits, that would be great. Here are some pictures of the problems I had.
Holes not lining up

Weird gaps as the holes weren't correct. A remedy for this is to drill your own holes or make slits in the plastic.

And I really don’t like how it fit in the front as you can see, there is a pretty visible gap in there. I think a way to fix this is to make 2 little holes in the shield and zip-tie it up to something.

And there were also these extra screw holes on the inside which I have no idea why they are there. Supposedly the USDM integras have the holes?

That’s it! I’d give it a 7-8 out of 10.