Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Notices

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Fan Relay Location??

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Old 02-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
miahwood27
JDMDANUT

Question Fan Relay Location??

I have a 93 DA and my fan isn't working. I have checked all of the fuses and they are all good. I bought a new fan relay but I have no idea where it is. If anyone has any clue as to "Exactly" where the relay is located i.e. in the car or under the hood I would greatly appreciate the info. The only other question I have is On Rock Auto there are a couple of different relays. For most part they all are the same except for one. Most have four prongs all facing the same direction, the other has two prongs facing one way side to side and the other two are facing up and down. Thanks in advance....
miahwood27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Dustin P.
WFOriders

There should be 2 on the drivers side by the fan. Mine was doing the same but I used a jumper wire on the one on the passenger side next to the battery. My relay kicks on and off when the car is off to. Crazy, think there might a grounding problem somewhere.
Dustin P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
miahwood27
JDMDANUT

I don't remember seeing any over there. There are a couple over on the passenger side behind the battery but I will go and double check and see what I find. Thanks Dustin!! I hope you're right so my fan will start kicking on again!!
miahwood27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
Exige24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin P. View Post
There should be 2 on the drivers side by the fan. Mine was doing the same but I used a jumper wire on the one on the passenger side next to the battery. My relay kicks on and off when the car is off to. Crazy, think there might a grounding problem somewhere.
Mine does that too. Like there's a loose connection somewhere sometimes. Bugs the crap out of me.

About the fan too, It's a trip it comes on when you turn the car off and for how long it does too. Like 15 min. I dunno how many people have told me over the years that I've left my car on. :lol
Exige24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
red.line

Fan relay is behind the passenger side headlight between the support and the battery.
red.line is offline   Reply With Quote