Another Newbie...

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
I joined a lil while ago and havnt posted anything yet. This is my first dc2 integra, I bought the 2000 LS in the fall with 110k and it was literally bone stock, even had the stock head unit. Ive put a lot into so far and plan to keep going. Havnt put any into the engine except the intake, just dont want to get to many parts for a LS b/c im not sure which route Im going to go in the motor department, (so many options) any advice? Lol.
Upgrades:
Pioneer AVH 3200 BT headunit
Optima yellow top
Kinetic 800 HC
1/0 g wire w/big 3
Raa mat sound dampening
Diamond D6 comp 6.5
3 Diamond D6 12' D2s
Rockford 400.2 cp
Rockford 1500.1 cp
6k hids
PIAA plasma yellow highs
2 way alarm
TEIN Flex coilovers
Buddy Club front/rear camber links
Brembo blanks front and rear
Hawk ceramic pads
Password JDM kevlar power chamber intake
[/IMG
[/IMG][/IMG]]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

96GSRteg

Tyler
looks good dude. That head unit looks sweet. overall it looks clean. Is it your daily driver?

ps on photobucket it gives you the code for "IMG" which is the code you post into the forum to have the images show up.

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
looks good dude. That head unit looks sweet. overall it looks clean. Is it your daily driver?

ps on photobucket it gives you the code for "IMG" which is the code you post into the forum to have the images show up.
Thanks, and also thanks for the tip. Ya it is, i put a lot of miles on it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Diggin the A'V bro :thumbs up Another audio junkie in the house! You want a spark plug wire cover :)

8-bit

do what now?
How are the piaa's? Im assuming they're just the bulbs right?
welcome to club integra!

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
How are the piaa's? Im assuming they're just the bulbs right?
welcome to club integra!
There great, nice and bright with a good tint to em. ya they are, if you get em jus make sure to swap the o rings from your stock bulbs to get em to fit right.