Parking lot hit and run

Jay1990RS

Don Megatron
So as a good boy I took my mom grocery shopping (lol) and when I come out... My baby (1990 RS sedan) has a two inch long crack in the front bumper and a note under my wiper saying "Catch me if you can!". So this guy's clearly a D Bag... ANYWAYS I was thinking about getting a body kit anyway, something that looks sort of OEM but a little more aggressive I guess, any ideas? PS remember the skirts have to fit a four door :)

That sucks bro. I wouldn't get a body kit though. They're just goofy 99% of the time.
I'm sure karma will catch him for you. It always does eventually.

Cripton805

DUDE! Check the surveilance tape and catch that son of a bitch! come back on here and tell us how you tea bagged his ass.

THE WITCH KING.

Just get a jdm bumper. And then go find that somabitch and beath his ass with the old bumper.

And listen to Cripton! Go get the surveillance tape or have someone check it and find the asshole. I had my tires slashed in the parking lot for thsi dept store I used to work at and it turned out it was this kid I went to high school with. I used to make fun of him alll the time and give his shit though so I called it karma and left it. Either way though, he'll get his, let it be you or karma. I would want to get my revenge firsthand though. Jusss sayyinnnn lolll.

mirrorimg

Just get a jdm bumper. And then go find that somab**** and beath his ass with the old bumper.

And listen to Cripton! Go get the surveillance tape or have someone check it and find the asshole. I had my tires slashed in the parking lot for thsi dept store I used to work at and it turned out it was this kid I went to high school with. I used to make fun of him alll the time and give his s*** though so I called it karma and left it. Either way though, he'll get his, let it be you or karma. I would want to get my revenge firsthand though. Jusss sayyinnnn lolll.
You mean a whole JDM front end? Because for the bumper to work, you would need the headlights, fenders, and hood.

THE WITCH KING.

And radiator support loll. I was drunk when I made the post. But yeah. Just drop $700 into everything and go to town loll.

THE WITCH KING.

Really? Shit that just made my life easier. I was always told that you need all the JDM parts to do the front end. That was by a guy who had a G3 though. Damn thats probably the best news I've heard all day hahaha.

DarkDB1

Karma is a b****... You can always get a 92-93 bumper (people seem to like those better), You just need the bumper support and bumper foam absorber thing behind it and put on a nice lip, DC/EK side skirts... the rear will be abit more difficult to do but I've heard the 94-97 Accord rear will fit with some cutting.

When I was 16 I backed into a at the time brand new Chevy Silverado, I waited for the owner to come out of the store and we swapped insurance papers. I think my insurance paid something like $800 for that dent. But oh well...

Then several years later, I was getting a hair cut with a nice view of my 2003 TL Type-S and watched some fat mexican b**** in a Chevy Blazer back up... back up some more then I see my car bump back abit then she takes off. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't see the license plate :( cracked/scratched the bumper cover and somehow a fog light lens.

Then another time I had taken my friends GF (now ex) to a job interview, I waited in the car for 2 freaking hours about a hour and half in. I see a 2006-2010 Ford Exploder Eddie Bauer back up really close to a row of Mercedes', Then I see the black Mercedes CL500 move forward abit, The lady in the explorer stops and looks at me as I was parked facing her... She then turned the wheel and took off, I was able to get the license plate number and get a description of the driver. I went into the office park and looked around for the owner, Couldn't find the owner, so i went back to my car and noticed a guy come out to the mercedes next to the CL500 so I asked him if he knew who had the CL500 he said it was his bosses car, I gave him a note saying I witnessed someone back into the car with my phone number and the license plate number of the Explorer... A few minutes later a cop pulls up and she comes out and I talk to her and the cop, They run the plates and it came out positive... Don't know what came of that. But I could imagine it being a costly repair (bumper cracked, half of the bumper had paint transfer).

Last edited:

gs300cky

ouch to all of the above lol ya my gf her mom hit me cuz she didnt look behind her but thank fully i know where she sleeps and got her daughter ;p so im winning once they pay the 500 repair