new to the forums and integras!

itzrivera

Hey guys, im Nick. My parents just picked me up a 1998 Acura Integra GS (leather seats wooo!)
I still gotta make payments but im glad to have a car again.
a little about me:
im a freshman at Rutgers University (so yes, money is tight)
Ive been into Hondas since my boy with a civic talked to me about them one day.
Formerly had a 92 Prelude SI but the bearing went and I sold it for money for books =(
Now i got this teggy and I hope to keep it a long time.
I wanna do a few little things cause i wont be able to afford anything big.
just a few pics till i go home this weekend.

My previous Honda

My new Honda

Expect to see me more often on these forums! :twisted:

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
nice clean and stock. VSM ftw.

and welcome to the forums!

college books are $$$$$$$$. gotta hate it.

itzrivera

@meANDmyDB7 what does VSM stand for? im more of a prelude guy so i still have to learn the rope around DC4s lol and yes i hate paying for books, especially when u barely use them at all

@Teggy64 sadly she is automatic...but maybe when shes paid off ill convert her to stick

Cripton805

@meANDmyDB7 what does VSM stand for? im more of a prelude guy so i still have to learn the rope around DC4s lol and yes i hate paying for books, especially when u barely use them at all

@Teggy64 sadly she is automatic...but maybe when shes paid off ill convert her to stick
Aww man... you got financed for a Teg? Interest and starting price was very likely to be high as hell =(

itzrivera

60$ a week for 2 years no interest rate b/c it was BHPH

@DerekLS yea buddyy, 5th gen ludes are nice but i was obssesed with my 92 SI...that jawn was fresh

Army74D

gtavila_
@meANDmyDB7 what does VSM stand for?
I'm sure you know by now but VSM is the exterior color of the car. VSM=Vogue Silver Metallic.
The best color ever. :p
But I can tell yours has been painted, do you know if was repainted VSM or a different Silver? (I can't tell).

Anyway, nice whip. Loving the Starfish wheels. :D

Any updates?