In The Process Of Ls-Vtec
B16A2 Head, low miles
Golden Eagle Ls-Vtec Conversion Kit
B16 Intake Manifold
Valve Cover
ARP Head Studs
Throwing on some extra goodies8)
Still Ordering much more!
Check back later, shouldn't be too much longer!

Last edited:

carlosyockteng

nice bro.. check out my LSV build only difference from mine to yours is that i had to do the manual swap too and i used a GSR head.. Good luck with the build :)

carlosyockteng

yeah man thanks i cant wait until yours is done.. and you should look into ARP head studs.. ive heard way to many stories of people blowing their blocks for lack of..

seth01tuner

Just painted the valve cover and put up some pics, looks sick;) Rippin off the old head tomorrow i'll keep everyone updated.

Roger_96integra

Roger_96integra
nice im also building an lsvtec with a b16 what kind of pistons are you gonna run and what brand of header you got

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
nice!!!..... ls vtec owns... some people are gonna disagree but dont let them bring you and your project down props bro

JDM97DC2

I just started my own all motor ls/vtec build and so far i think im doing good. Thinking about going all toda.

mjones73

Upgrade the rod bolts to ARP's too.

Edit: Sorry, just realized the thread is almost a year old.. still, if the motor is out of the car, put the extra effort in to upgrade the rod bolts, need to be able to rev higher then normal to take full advantage of the VTEC head...

Last edited: