Redoing the Interior?

JhonSebastien

818 SoCal
I'm looking at redoing my entire interior, repainting my door panels myself, but my real question,and biggest issue would be the floor carpet and seats. Any tips of redoing them? Have you had them done yourself or professionally? How much am I looking into putting into the interior?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
PLEASE do not paint them crazy colors, just stick with the blacks/greys/browns... Are you looking for a different color for the seats, carpets etc?

mirrorimg

You can order new carpet, then cut out the holes where they need to be. I dyed my carpet black when it was originally tan, but it was in rough shape to begin.

JhonSebastien

818 SoCal
PLEASE do not paint them crazy colors, just stick with the blacks/greys/browns... Are you looking for a different color for the seats, carpets etc?
I was only go with a Black with dark Crimson Red Trim interior. Nothing too fancy or Rice-y. Seat wise I want to keep the theme...Carpets will probably be the same Crimson Red. And not the Bright, Ricer-Racer Red

Something along the line as this

Ohh and I forgot to mention, I need to re-do my front seats because the seats have a part worn through to the interior padding from the previous owner getting in and out of the car. probably need a Car seat cover, but I'd rather replace/re-upholster

Last edited:

gs300cky

im doing mine actually this week so i can post pics for ya if ya want

built_ls

I was only go with a Black with dark Crimson Red Trim interior. Nothing too fancy or Rice-y. Seat wise I want to keep the theme...Carpets will probably be the same Crimson Red. And not the Bright, Ricer-Racer Red
Do what you like the fact that others consider it ricer or not shouldn't play a major part of your decision. It might hurt your resale value, but for the time being its your car Have fun with it.

98 Integra

I sprayed my interior all black was tan. For the first few days the carpets and seats will be rough to touch but will smooth back out about after a week. Like XjoEnX said all automotive stores have the spray.