What Oil to use on my Integra 96 ls?

Kaveh

I went to Autozone looking for oil for my integra and was told that for my milage(145xxx) it is best to use 10w 40 valvoline oil, but i have seen everywhere on the internet that its best to use 10w 30, will the 10w 40 be bad if use it? or should i go exchange it?

Kaveh

so i should return it and use 5w 30?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
it will work, i run 5w40 oil for racing but its just not necessary, unless your beating the balls off your car every day in something crazy, castrol gtx 5w30 will work fine every time.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
if you like the look, sure, i would have it professionally painted to match, only problem i have with the ebay ones is they are glue/2 face tape so they have a gap when you install them, and the last guy i bought one off of folded the fuckin thing in half when he shipped it, it wouldnt even fit on the car right.

Kaveh

yeah my teg is black so it should be ok and how exactly is there a gap? you mean like the lip is not sticking tight to the bumper?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
yeah my teg is black so it should be ok and how exactly is there a gap? you mean like the lip is not sticking tight to the bumper?
if it comes with 2 face tape, its a cheap way of mounting it, it never looks right imo, but its subjective based on which ebay seller you get it from

gmni03

what oil to use

i work @ jiffy lube n 10w40 will b fine. r u burnin oil every time? when u change it is it low n realy dark? if so ur best runnin 10w40. i run 10w40 n i have 200,xxx miles n it runs great.